Wordle - Quordle Thread

Mixed bag today.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 6,8,5,7, struggled a bit.
Octordle in 57 with 2 lives left. was so nearly up for a record score until I put an anagram of a word and had to waste a go getting it right.
Total 86.

Well my form continues.... I clocked up a century this morning 🙄
Wordle in 4
Quordle much better with 7 6 4 5 = 22
Octordle went down to the wire for a hefty 76

Total score for the day 102.

Rather frustratingly, I played the unlimited Octordle game straight after and got a personal best score of 50! Why can't I do that when it counts! 😡

That was unusual as I tracked Robin by one point on every game but lost by one point overall as I was beaten in Wordle and Octordle. So the scores are:

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire wyh a score of 25 (7, 5, 4,9)¡
Octordle with two lives left and a score of 58.

Overall score 87

Screenshot_20230326_223710.jpg

Screenshot_20230326_223559.jpg

Screenshot_20230326_223439.jpg

Last edited:
Much poorer result for me this morning, I'm afraid, with a grand total of 95.
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 08.11.53.png

Near identical to yesterday bar one less for Wordle so one less overall. Still seem to be tracking @Robin!

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 with a score of 25 (6, 7, 8, 4)
Octordle in 11 with a score of 58

Grand Total 86

Screenshot_20230327_082926.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_082800.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_082702.jpg

Well, I dipped out yet again today! 😡 Really don't know why I am having such a bad run. If I had accepted the statins they wanted me to take, I could at least blame those! 🙄

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6 8 7 4 = 25
Octordle I managed to run out of lives with 2 left to get, so not even close!

Been awake for nearly two hours with phantom pain. Tonight it's 11/10 so been doing our Wordle games to focus away from the pain. Poorish result but completed them all!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 22 (4, 7, 8, 3)
Octordle in 12 for 68

Total score 95.

Poor result for me also this morning, with grand total of 98. Oh well, better luck to the rest of you.

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 07.33.45.png

Middling for me.
Wordle in a poor 5
Quordle in a reasonable 3,7,6,4
Octordle in a frustrating 65 because I was doing well, but gambled on the wrong starting letter with one word and had to waste a go correcting it.
Total 90.

Oh Wow! Wow Wow Wow!! Not only did I not come last this morning, but unless someone else muscles in on the thread, it looks like I actually came first!..... Starting to suspect that you guys have had a conflab in PM and made an agreement to all do poorly today, just to make me feel better..... Thanks guys.... mission accomplished! :D

Wordle ... played a blinder. Had two gold with my first word and was drawn to a particular word, rejected it twice because it repeated a letter (I can say that now that you guys have done it) and that seems like such a waste of a life.... but ended up going for it anyway and miraculously got it in 2!
Quordle... Down to the wire 4 7 9 8 = a whopping 28
Octordle... 58 with 2 lives left

Total for the day, a mediocre 88 but never the less, a winning mediocre score! Quickly double checking my maths to make sure I am not kidding/embarrassing myself!
I have this horrible feeling that someone is going to come along and steal my thunder!!

Oh Wow! Wow Wow Wow!! Not only did I not come last this morning, but unless someone else muscles in on the thread, it looks like I actually came first!..... Starting to suspect that you guys have had a conflab in PM and made an agreement to all do poorly today, just to make me feel better..... Thanks guys.... mission accomplished! :D

Wordle ... played a blinder. Had two gold with my first word and was drawn to a particular word, rejected it twice because it repeated a letter (I can say that now that you guys have done it) and that seems like such a waste of a life.... but ended up going for it anyway and miraculously got it in 2!
Quordle... Down to the wire 4 7 9 8 = a whopping 28
Octordle... 58 with 2 lives left

Total for the day, a mediocre 88 but never the less, a winning mediocre score! Quickly double checking my maths to make sure I am not kidding/embarrassing myself!
I have this horrible feeling that someone is going to come along and steal my thunder!!

My sister got a total of 78! But she nearly always beats me! :(

A much better result for me this morning, for whatever reason, with a grand total of 78. Even though I don't usually play the lottery, perhaps today might be a good time to start? :rofl:

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 07.26.25.png

So-so for me.
Wordle in 4,
Quordle in 4,8,3,5, was going well till I got stuck on the top right.
Octordle in 70, I felt I was doing OK til I suddenly found I was down to the wire.
Total 94.

@Robin do you think @rebrascora can beat @littlevoice359 today?
Not a hope! Back to my usual crash and burn on the home stretch!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 7 4 5 =19
Octordle I was down to the last word with 2 options on my last life and as usual, I chose the wrong one! 🙄

@littlevoice359 That is a very impressive score. I am pretty sure it will be the lowest so far and will take some beating! Well done and good luck with the lottery today!

Not a hope! Back to my usual crash and burn on the home stretch!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 7 4 5 =19
Octordle I was down to the last word with 2 options on my last life and as usual, I chose the wrong one! 🙄

@littlevoice359 That is a very impressive score. I am pretty sure it will be the lowest so far and will take some beating! Well done and good luck with the lottery today!

Sorry @littlevoice359, and @rebrascora, but I did 77 on March 14! 🙂 But well done @littlevoice359

Finally there are my phone died just after podiatry. This LibreLink is very processor and battery hungry!

Anyway overall a good day!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 with a score of 21 (3, 7, 6, 5)
Octordle in 10 with a score of 52

Overall total 77, maybe my PB although both top rights had me foxxed initially!

Oops! Sorry Mikey! Didn't mean to undermine your fabulous achievement a couple of weeks ago. Short memory added to my inability to complete the Wordle puzzles suggests this is the start of the decline of my mental ability. 🙄
Both amazing scores but yes, 77 is even more impressive!

Not the best of days! Maybe too early?

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 22 (4, 6, 5, 7)
Octordle in 12 for 65

Total score 92! I am sure someone will do better but will someone save me from the Wooden Spoon?

I believe I will get the wooden spoon this morning, unless the rest of you make more mistakes than I did. Truly abysmal performance on my part! In hindsight, I should have waited until I'd finished my morning coffee as clearly my brain was not fully in gear.

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 07.49.10.png

Back