Wordle - Quordle Thread

Pretty mediocre again this morning, I'm afraid.
Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 07.36.52.png

Same here.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 3,7,8,5
Octordle in 62, one life left.

Me too...
Wordle in 4
Quordle was my best effort of the 3 with 4 2 6 7 making a total of 19 with 2 lives left.
Octordle with one life left and a score of 65.

So an overall total for the day of 88.

Come on Mikey show us how it is done!!

Pretty grim here! After a passable 4 for Wordle to the wire with Quordle scoring 26 (4, 9, 7, 8) but then blew Octordle on last go by putting already excluded vowel in top right but forming valid word! :(

Tomorrow is another day!

Another middle-of-the-road result for me this morning.

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 07.59.56.png

Again, same here.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,6,4,7
Octordle in 62, one life left.

Mixed results but better than yesterday that marked the start of a generally bad day! So Wordle in 4, Quordle in 8 with a score of 26 (7, 5, 8, 6) with Octordle being my best game of the morning with a score of 59 in 11. Could have done better in Quordle as TR was staring me in the face whole I focused on others! :(

Screenshot_20230217_082412.jpg

Screenshot_20230217_082305.jpg

Screenshot_20230217_082232.jpg

Bit of a disaster again for me today although Quordle was a decent result....
Wordle in 5
Quordle 5 6 2 7 with 2 lives left and a score of 20
Crashed and burned with 2 words left 😱 in Octordle which was my own fault as I was just too rash in making decisions.

Yesterday for the first time I did Octordle. It reminded me why I don't do it. By half way it becomes mainly solving 5 letter anagrams. And the scrling is ridiculous! They should only show the lines so far not up to 20 unused ones.

Screenshot_20230217_210742.jpg

Pretty much the same as yesterday's result for me this morning. Not great, but not too bad either.
Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 07.39.30.png

Improved as I went through today.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 5,8,6,7.
Octordle in 58, two lives left.

Started off pretty well with Wordle in 3 and got my first word in 2 at Quordle and the second on my 4th life but then there were so many option on the next word and I used up another 4 goes making the wrong choice, so whilst I got that word in the end I was out of lives with the fouth word yet to solve. Then scraped through Octordle on the final life with a score of 71 taking 5 lives to get one word that again I had 4 green letters for, but just kept choosing the wrong option! Definitely not my lucky day!

Started off pretty well with Wordle in 3 and got my first word in 2 at Quordle and the second on my 4th life but then there were so many option on the next word and I used up another 4 goes making the wrong choice, so whilst I got that word in the end I was out of lives with the fouth word yet to solve. Then scraped through Octordle on the final life with a score of 71 taking 5 lives to get one word that again I had 4 green letters for, but just kept choosing the wrong option! Definitely not my lucky day!

Was the word you were trying to guess in position 4.? I looked at it and decided to leave it rather than guess. Towards the end most options had been eliminated.

Was the word you were trying to guess in position 4.? I looked at it and decided to leave it rather than guess. Towards the end most options had been eliminated.
It was the first word in Quordle that used up all my lives.... and the 3rd and 4th words in Octordle, although I had the sense to walk away from the third word until I had eliminated more options but you can't walk away from them all and so, yes, no. 4 in Octordle ate up almost all my lives until I was able to go back to No.3 and get it on my last remaining life.

Similar result to yesterday, though Wordle was a bit tricky.
Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 07.38.26.png

I played a blinder with Wordle after a poor start with my first word in that I got nothing from it, but then got a green and 2 gold on my second in very odd positions which really caused me to head scratch and try different combinations none of which worked until I suddenly had a flash of inspiration. Pen and paper were an essential tool in working it out.
Anyway I got it in 3
The other two were less than mediocre but counting my blessings that I actually finished them all today.
Quordle 7 8 6 4 with a total of 25 and 1 life left.
Octordle again with 1 life left and a score of 68

So an overall total of 96.... The best I can say is that I have done worse! 🙄

Back