Wordle - Quordle Thread

Took a bit of head scratching but solved Wordle in 6
First word: GRAVY

Last edited:
Aaargh! Wirrallass! Please don’t give the answer away! Fortunately I’d already done it by the time I clicked on the thread this morning but I sometimes haven't, or I don’t realise people will have done today's already, when I’m thinking to look at peoples yesterday's efforts.
But..welcome to the thread!

Last edited:
Slight worse than yesterday. Quordle in 8 with a score of 24 (8, 5, 7, 4) and Octordle in 12 with a score of 65! :(

Screenshot_20230131_085030.jpg

Screenshot_20230131_084934.jpg

Last edited:
Aaargh! Wirrallass! Please don’t give the answer away! Fortunately I’d already done it by the time I clicked on the thread this morning but I sometimes haven't, or I don’t realise people will have done today's already, when I’m thinking to look at peoples yesterday's effort but..welcome to the thread.

Oh drat Robin, I didn't think!!! Sorry! And thank you. WL

Last edited:
@MikeyBikey I admire your enthusiasm to get in there early!

Well it started reasonably well and then all went horribly, horribly wrong!
Wordle in 3
Crashed and burned with one word left on both Quordle and Octordle. With Quordle, the second word ate up 4 goes despite having 3 green, but just far too many options and of course I insisted on choosing every other option until only the correct one was left. 🙄

Anyway, I hope/assume you guys do better than me. You can't do much worse!

Mixed bag this morning for me. Too many possibilities for the last Octordle word and I just ran out of chances. Just the luck of the draw.
Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 07.47.35.png

Well it started reasonably well and then all went horribly, horribly wrong!
Wordle in 3
Crashed and burned with one word left on both Quordle and Octordle. With Quordle, the second word ate up 4 goes despite having 3 green, but just far too many options and of course I insisted on choosing every other option until only the correct one was left. 🙄

Anyway, I hope/assume you guys do better than me. You can't do much worse!

four-leaf-clovers-jpg.jpg

My (better luck next time) emoji!

Opps, started posting yesterday's bur got sidetracked. Decent Quordle in 7 with words solved in order (4, 5, 6, 7) fr a score of 22. Octordle needed all 13 scoring 71! :(

Screenshot_20230202_230702.jpg

Screenshot_20230202_230623.jpg

Poor result this morning I'm afraid. Better luck to the rest of you.
Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 07.52.55.png

Wordle in 4, had 4 correct on go 2, still took me another couple of shots at the correct final letter.
Quordle in a last gasp 9,8,6,7.
Failed Octordle, if there was a wrong choice, I made it.

A less than average day but scraped though them all, so not a disaster.
Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 7 4 6 with a total of 25 with one life left. I was far too rash with my first few guesses.
Octordle on the last life with a score of 69.

Another day with a good Wordle (see earlier post) but poor Quordle and Octordle! :( Quordle in 9 (9, 6, 4, 7) making a score of 26 and Octordle in 13 with a score of 70.

Screenshot_20230202_231619.jpg

Screenshot_20230202_231528.jpg

And today's Wordle in 4.

Wordle 594 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜

Now for Quorade. How far I get depends how long a I stay awake. Suffering phantom pain and waiting for pain killers to kick in! :(

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,5,4,7
Octordle in 69 at the last gasp.

Similar experience to @Robin for me this morning. But, still better than yesterday morning 🙂
Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 08.01.08.png

Back