Wordle - Quordle Thread

Another tricky day but managed to come through OK in the end. Started with a 3 on Wordle (where guess 3 was a lucky one out of 5 I think), Quordle lots of options ending with a 9, 3, 5, 7 for 24, and Octordle came out with a 56. Totals to 83.

I started in the early hours but did badly and gave up half way through Octordle. Looking at the results it was a tricky night/day!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 25 (4, 6, 7, 8) {Running Total already 30!}
Octordle to the wire for 69 {unusually beating my sister}

Total Score 99 {ice cream with a dark flake} !

Disaster for me too today. Luck was not with me and one word on Quordle, I had all the right letters at line 4 and still didn't get it!! It was an anagram and I assumed I had got it when the first anagram was wrong, so just changed it around and moved on to the next word and it was only at the end when it showed 2 red fails that I paid attention and realised that there was another anagram!!

Wordle for 3
Quordle DNF on 2
Octordle was also a DNF but just on 1

So three red strikes for me today. Think I earned my dunce's hat and spoon back. Well done @Robin for safely navigating them all. They were definitely tricky!

Started last night but Wordle was. and still is, inaccessible. Stopped half-way through Octordle to sleep on it but it did not help!

Quordle in 8 for 24 (5, 8, 7, 4)
Octordle to the wire for 69

Running Total 94! (we are doomed, doomed I say)

Screenshot_20240914-070555.png

Well at least I finished them today, but can't say much else positive....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 7 6 4 = 22
)ctordle to the wire for 71

Gives me 96

Did slightly better, for me, today. Was lucky on Quordle, I was just pressing the button for one of them, when I saw there was an alternative word also available, luckily the correct answer was my first thought.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,8,6,3 = 24
Octordle in 60
Total 87

Started last night but Wordle was. and still is, inaccessible. Stopped half-way through Octordle to sleep on it but it did not help!

Quordle in 8 for 24 (5, 8, 7, 4)
Octordle to the wire for 69

Running Total 94! (we are doomed, doomed I say)

View attachment 31511

OK @rebrascora hand me the Spoon of Wood! Unfortunately my starter word was not today's Wordle and I ended up with Wordle in 4 giving me a Grand Total of 98 (so not even an ice cream! :(

Struggled with the first 2 but then redeemed myself...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 9 6 7 5 = 27
Octordle for 54

Gives me 86

Starting the week off with a reasonable score. I talked myself out of the correct answer on the final word in Quordle, having typed it out and my finger hovered over the ender button, then changed it for the incorrect other option, before having to input the correct word again with an extra life. Argh!!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 2 8 4 5 for 19
Octordle for 63

Gives me 86 for the second day in a row.

On the daily I kicked off with a 4 on Wordle, then a 4, 7, 6, 5 Quordle for 22, and ended with a 52 on Octordle. That comes out as a total of 78.

Weekly started well, but problem nailing down the last word. A 3, 4, 5, 9 for 21.

Back