Wordle - Quordle Thread

A good one for me with another 'everything right after the first two' day. 3 on Wordle, 5, 4, 3, 6 for 18 on Quordle, and a 52 on Octordle. Main difficulty was 3 words on Q and O where I had real problems coming up with _anything_ that fitted. Eventually got there though.

It was Wordle tor breakfast, Quordle for lunch and Octordle for supper! So what were the scores?

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 22 (3, 5, 6, 8)
Octordle in 12 for 60

Total Score 86!

Well I am sort of first off the mark today! I tackled them in reverse order but cannot access Wordle. As when I could not access Octordle a few weeks ago I am suffering Libre signal lost (puzzled emoji).

Octordle in 12 for 60
Quordle in 8 for 23 (5, 7, 8, 3)
Wordle wants paying!

Screenshot_20240904-003325.png

Well I am sort of first off the mark today! I tackled them in reverse order but cannot access Wordle. As when I could not access Octordle a few weeks ago I am suffering Libre signal lost (puzzled emoji).

Octordle in 12 for 60
Quordle in 8 for 23 (5, 7, 8, 3)
Wordle wants paying!

Back to normal now after a couple of reboots, and the Libre sensor signal loss issue has gone for now.

Wordle in 4

Total Score 87!

Had an afternoon nap after last night's total lack of sleep so noy quite ready for bed

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 20 (4, 7, 3,6)
Octordle stuck on loading again!

Running total 24!

I forgot to report in YESTERDAY but as I share results with my sister I have them available. Had a bad day going to the wire in every game and definitely in Spoon of Wood territory.

Wardle in 6
Quordle to the wire for 27 (6, 7, 9, 5)
Octordle to the wire for 65

Friday's total Score 98!

Usual middle of the road.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 3,5,9,8 = 25
Octordle in 58
Total 87

I believe it’s my choice for the weekly challenge next week, having had a rare flash of non-mediocrity on it last week. Shall we go with PRUNE as that’s what I’m spending the time doing in my garden this weekend.

Back