Wordle - Quordle Thread

Thought I was doomed when I finished Octordle just now but @rebrascora saved me from the Spoon of Wood!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (3, 8, 5, 7)
Octordle to the wire for 70 (only saved as once I got my first 'G' word it eliminated a lot of possible options! 🙂

Total Score 97! (a lot)

Well I did better than usual so I will be passing over the spoon shaped baton today and Mikey has it all to play for....

Wordle in 4 .... Just my sort of word! :rofl: In fact, since it is my choice, I am nominating it for the Weekly Challenge.
Quordle 6 5 4 7 = 22
Octordle I really focused hard today and managed 52

Gives me a total of 78

I see I still managed to be joint holder of the wooden spoon yesterday, despite having my best score for ages.
Usual level today.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,8,9,6 = 27
Octordle in 56
Total 87

I paid the penalty for getting Globle in one, today, when the answer was my usual starting country. Son and I do that one, so I get to gloat.
However, I used up all the luck there, so…
Wordle in 6
Failed Quordle on TWO words!
Octordle in 60

Oops! It looks like I didn't hit the "post" button yesterday.... These were my results...

Hand it over you guys, I am claiming my trophy back today!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 8 7 5 = 26
Octordle for 68

Gives me a total of 98 today.

And just to confirm the Weekly Challenge word is FLUNK for next Monday. Apologies for only one vowel, but I am sure you will manage.

Then for today, Saturday, I did pretty well but clearly not well enough to beat Rob... of course! 🙄
I must have stolen @Robin's share of Wordles good luck.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 7 3 5 = 21
Octordle for 52

Gives me a total of 77

An average performance as I waited for the painkillers to kick in!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 23 (4, 5, 8, 6)
Octordle in 11 for 61 (would have been 59 if I had focussed on all the words a few goes earlier)

Total Score 87!

Very poor effort from me but scraped home...

Wordle to the wore for 6
Quordle 8 7 6 5 = 26
Octordle for 64

Gives me a total of 96

I was doing OKish, but then only just scraped home in Octordle.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 5,8,4,6 = 23
Octordle in 67
Total 94

Then I did the weekly challenge with FLUNK and got the best score I’ve had for ages. 4,6,5,3 = 18

I did pretty well at the regular puzzles and started the Weekly Challenge well but then lost it at the end purely because I overlooked a letter that is in my normal starter word, so I assumed it had been eliminated and consequently didn't see it until nothing else was possible, so I very nearly flunked with FLUNK.

Wordle in an inspired 3
Quordle 4 3 6 7 = 20
Octordle in an equally inspired (for me!) 54

Gives me a total of 77

Then a 4 8 3 5 = 20 for the Weekly Challenge

First to report today , but it will be my last post till next week as heading off to Tenerife tomorrow and I will be keeping the wooden spoon until I come back....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 4 5 6 = 18
Octordle to the wire for a whopping 74

Gives me 96

Back