Wordle - Quordle Thread

Grand total of 82 for me today, mostly down to blind luck.

Attachments

• IMG_2428.jpeg
    IMG_2428.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2
I always start with the same word, RAISE. If that doesn't give me anything, i try MOUND. Don't ask why, i've no idea!
The sequence is glent, brick, jumpy, vozhd, waqfs.

That gives 25 letters and the wordle.
I also start with Adieu, and one day it might be the word
Then I use SPORT or adjust that depending on which vowels I got from ADIEU.
Yesterday was one of those irritating ones where I had the last four letters by the second guess, and then It was just guess work for the starting letter, and I failed.

Once finished I go on to do Quordle, and then Nerdle (numbers instead of letters and in my mind a lot easier. Disappointed if I don’t get it in 3. And now I shall have to look at Octordle
T

I started well and then lost my way on Octordle.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 1 7 3 5 = 16 ..... Yes, my starter word came good!
Octordle for 66

Looks like a total of 85 for me putting me right in the middle. Good to see @littlevoice359 back.

Don't have time to do any other puzzles so don't dare look at your Guardian Puzzle @Burylancs for fear of getting hooked too

Early start today that went very well. 3 on Wordle, then a 51 on Octordle and a 4, 5, 6, 3 Quordle for a total of 72.

Wondering whether we might see an entry from @Burylancs? For info, the sites we use are... https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html

Started off pretty well for me but my luck started to run out towards the end of Octordle and had 3 options between the 2 words left and took all 3 lives to get them. 😡

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 6 3 4 = 20
Octordle for 61

Gives me a total of 84.

Moderate again for me, got bogged down and took three attempts to get the final letter of a word correct in Quordle, when I knew I should really leave it and hope it solved itself later.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7,9,5,6 = 27
Octordle in 61
Total 93

I think @Rob Oldfield and I tied for the Quordle challenge last week, so do you want to choose this time, Rob, as you’re consistently better than me?

Started well and then luck got progressively elusive and took 3 all lives when I had a choice of 3 on Quordle but scraped through only to DNF on Octordle

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 8 6 9 = 26
Octordle = DNF

Back