Wordle - Quordle Thread

Poor effort all round for me today, so definitely not following the sequence I had hoped for to get a 77 today...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 7 5 3 6 = 21
Octordle for 60

Gives me an 86

But then I went on to make a stupid mistake early in the Weekly Challenge which cost me a life I couldn't afford and I ended up DNF. Can only blame myself since I chose the starting word.

Not a good day for me as not really focussed. Started well with Wordle but went to the wire with the other two!

Wordle in 3
Quordle to the wire for 26 (9, 7, 4, 6)
Octordle to the wire for 69

Total Score 98! Dare I try the Weekly on this form?

Woke with Phantom Pain and going hypo. Decided to try Weekly Challenge. Starter word was no PEACH of a word.

Weekly Challenge to the wire for 26 (9, 4, 6, 7) making last week's Weekly Challenge Heroes Zeroes! :rofl:

Had a rare good day, for me. Entirely luck, I put a word down in Octordle early on, and realised as I pressed enter, oh no, there’s an alternative, but for once I’d picked the right word. Then I did it again a couple of lines later. Normally I’d have picked the wrong word each time, for sure.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,6,3,4 = 20
Octordle in 52
Total 76

Very average from me....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 5 6 7 = 22
Octordle for 61

Gives me 87

Started well, lost it a bit in the middle and then picked up the end...

Wordle in 2
Quordle 8 4 2 6 = 20
Octordle for 58

Gives me a total of 80

No glory for me today...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 7 4 6 = 22
Octordle for 65

Gives me 91 to tie with @Robin.

So tomorrow 10th appoimtment is three weeks. I am worn out after heavy physio session and another long wait to return today. Doing the Wordles before bed as may be tired in morning (but not early doors appointment) and goodness knows after eye injection. Got better with each game.

Wordle in 5
Quordle in in 8 for 23 (5, 4, 6, 8)
Octordle in 11 for 59

Total Score 87!

Back