Wordle - Quordle Thread

Started well but went downhill. At least I finished though so better than yesterday!"

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 3 6 7 = 20
Octordle to the wire for 70

Gives me a total of 93

Well, I was watching the women’s modern pentathlon this morning, where you go for the highest score possible, so….
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 5,7,8,6 = 26
Octordle in 74
Total 105

Starting the day and week off with .....

Wordle for 5
Quordle 3 6 8 5 = 22
Octordle for 60

Gives me 87

However GAMES suited me and I did better at the Weekly Challenge with 5 2 7 4 = 18

Struggled to start with, slightly better on Octordle than I usually do. Which isn’t saying much.
Wordle in 6
Quordle in 5,9,7,3 = 24
Octordle in 58
Total 88

Weekly Challenge 5,3,9,7 = 24

Not a good start to the week just scraping through Wordles whilst trying to sort out appointments. Limb Fitting sorted and awaiting call back about urgent Ophthalmology one. Will leave GAMES for now!

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 26 (4, 9, 6, 7)
Octordle to the wire for 64

Total Score 94! :(

Started quite well today, but tailed off half way through Octordle after anagramming a word, then choosing a wrong starting letter for another, and only just scraped home.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 5,3,4,6 = 18
Octordle in 65
Total 86

Pretty good day for me after Q and O both look iffy after the first two words. A 3 on Wordle then a 4, 5, 6, 7 for 22 on Quordle and a 52 on Octordle. Total of 77.

Is it just my imagination or do words keep on turning up again soon after we discuss them?

My results today are underwhelming...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 5 6 3 = 21
Octordle as usual let me down. I went to the wire for 67

Gives me 91.

After being late for last two Podiatry appointments I was 1h 57m early today. I didn't even have time to finish my coffee, or wash and eat my blackberries. Made a start with a poor Wordle and better than average Quordle (for me) Octordle still to be tackled. Waiting for return journey...

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 19 (5, 3, 4, 7)

Running Total Two Dozen...

After being late for last two Podiatry appointments I was 1h 57m early today. I didn't even have time to finish my coffee, or wash and eat my blackberries. Made a start with a poor Wordle and better than average Quordle (for me) Octordle still to be tackled. Waiting for return journey...

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 19 (5, 3, 4, 7)

Running Total Two Dozen...

Got back about 2:00 and gave Octordle a whirl but got a DNF as needed one more go. Words 1, 2 and 3 caused the problem!

Setting the ball rolling today....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 6 4 5 8 = 23
Daily Octordle #933
8️⃣2️⃣
5️⃣
3️⃣4️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
Score: 45
I was only 1 letter away from getting it in 9 as the final word took me two goes but I only had 2 vowels and no consonants so pretty impressed that it only took me 2.... No doubt it must have been an easy Octordle today for me to do so well.

Anyway, that gives me a total of 71.... The pressure is on Rob! 😉

Ooh, just when I thought I’d done well, @rebrascora has a super day!
Wordle in 2
Quordle in 7,6,5,4 = 22
Octordle in 52
Total 76
I had a feeling they must be easy puzzles today when I did so well, but there was clearly luck involved too. Rob will probably have a really good Quordle as well and gazump me with a sub 70 result.

No gazumping here as I move effortlessly into last place with what is normally a pretty decent score. A 4 on Wordle, then a 6, 4, 7, 2 for a Quordle 19, and an Octordle 55 for a total of 78.

Just realised I qualify for aa Wooden Spoon replica trophy having been "Tail End Charlie" for three days! Tomorrow will be a better day - probably not! 🙄

Back