Wordle - Quordle Thread

Everyone must be running late today since I am first to post....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 6 5 8 = 23
Octordle for a rather impressive for me 52

Gives me a competitive 79

Wordle with a 3 - lucky guess on row 3 as think there were maybe 5 or 6 options.
Quordle went well with a 5, 3, 4, 7 for 19.
Octordle was tough I think. Lots of brain cells needed and got lucky on the last 3 words where again guesses went my way, ending with a 52.

Overall total of 74.

Well, I was storming through until I faltered a bit on Octordle with a rash (ie wrong) choice early on, but still good considering my usual standard!
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 3,6,4,5 = 18
Octordle in 59
Total 80

Did Wordle before I left for physio, Quordle when I arrived and tackled Octordle after having my lunch (still waiting for transportation).

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 22 (6, 5, 3, 8)
Octordle in 11 for 57

Total Score 83! Where's the Spoon of Wood @Robin ?

I was reading your post @Robin and thinking, why are you posting that you are first up when I posted my results last night..... but then I looked below and found I hadn't hit "Post reply" 🙄Coming in just one point behind you....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 3 4 5 6 =18
Octordle for 64

Looks like 87

Yes, thinking of you @MikeyBikey and sending hugs and best wishes for your procedure today.

Can't believe it! All psyched up for injection and it got cancelled 15 minutes ago. Lucky I did not miss text - was waiting for 6-digit security code. Had to cancel Patient Transport. Rang Ophthalmology to try and get non clashing date but no reply...

Really sorry to hear that Mikey. Must be really awful to psych yourself up for something like that to have it postponed and know that you have to put yourself through more waiting and anxiety.

On a positive note my appointment today at the MOT station had a happy result which was a huge relief! My 14 year old Freelander passed with a few advisories.... all 4 brake discs being a bit corroded (because she doesn't get used often enough and after last winter, spring and half of summer being so wet, it is hardly surprising) and the rear n/s antiroll mechanism having a bit of play which I knew about. I must make an effort to take her out more regularly to polish up those discs!

Not quite first today as I am abandoning Octordle to the morning as tiredness is catching up were a few guesses on Quordle were not the best giving me a "hole" in the middle :(

Worldle in 4
Quordle in 9 for 24 (3, 4, 9, 8)

Running Total 28!

Started well with a Wordle 3 and a Quordle 5, 3, 4, 7 for 19 but later rows of Octordle had too many options so ended with a 58 for a total of 80.

Not quite first today as I am abandoning Octordle to the morning as tiredness is catching up were a few guesses on Quordle were not the best giving me a "hole" in the middle :(

Worldle in 4
Quordle in 9 for 24 (3, 4, 9, 8)

Running Total 28!

I needed 51 to win but was out the ruining by Guess 3! :(

Octordle in 12 for 62 - becoming a habit!

Total Score 90! Spoon of Wood territory! :rofl:

Started as I meant to go on, with a 2 for Wordle…but didn’t go on in the same vein.
Wordle in 2
Quordle in 6,7,4,8 = 25
Octordle in 60
Total 87

For those of you up late tomorrow I have chosen the Weekly Challenge starter word. As it is the last day of the Olympics tomorrow I am going with GAMES! :rofl:

I needed 51 to win but was out the ruining by Guess 3! :(

Octordle in 12 for 62 - becoming a habit!

Total Score 90! Spoon of Wood territory! :rofl:
Never fear Mikey, I saved you by flunking Octordle.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 5 7 9 = 27
Octordle = DNF

For those of you up late tomorrow I have chosen the Weekly Challenge starter word. As it is the last day of the Olympics tomorrow I am going with GAMES! :rofl:

Decided to try GAMES but put my default starter word in so went to Sequence and got a decent 22!

Screenshot_20240810-205641~2.png

Back