Wordle - Quordle Thread

After only having one life left in Wordle and going to the wire in Quordle I have decided to leave Octordle and the SPORTing Challenge :( until breakfast! :rofl:

Wordle in 5
Quordle to the wire for 29 (9, 5, 8, 7)

Running Total 29! And 30 is the highest possible at this stage without a DNF!

After only having one life left in Wordle and going to the wire in Quordle I have decided to leave Octordle and the SPORTing Challenge :( until breakfast! :rofl:

Wordle in 5

Mikey, your running total is 34 not 29 and the max is 36 after Wordle and Quordle. Think it is just as well that you didn't attempt Octordle because you clearly weren't firing on all cylinders earlier unless I am somehow misunderstanding you!!

Mixed bag for me ending in disaster 🙄 with the dailies....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 7 8 6 = 25
Octordle was a DNF after being left with 3 possible choices on the last life.

I did however manage to complete the Weekly Challenge with SPORT for 6 5 8 4 = 23

Reverse order for me today. A 56 on Octordle after going off the rails a bit on the last two words, then a 6, 5, 8, 7 on Quordle for 26, and ending with a 3 on Wordle. Total of 85.

Oh wow! I am in a medal position for the Olympic Weekly Challenge!!

Wordle in 5

A couple of awkward words in Octordle today.

Octordle in 12 for 62

Grand Total 96! (@rebrascora to verify)

Got worse as I went through, only just scraped through Octordle.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 5,7,6,4 = 22
Octordle in 68
Total 93
Weekly challenge in 7,5,8,4 = 24

My usual poor effort today with a cricket score to show for it....

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire with 4 9 6 8 = 27
Octordle to the wore for 69

So it seems I have a century or a ton up!

Finally waiting at Podiatry after a transport saga similar, just not quite as bad, as l last week. Got first two done but not quite the in Wordle zone.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 21 (6, 5, 7, 3)

Running Total 25!

Finally waiting at Podiatry after a transport saga similar, just not quite as bad, as l last week. Got first two done but not quite the in Wordle zone.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 21 (6, 5, 7, 3)

Running Total 25!

Not as long a day as last week but stressful because of transport shenanigans. Not dissimilar to @Robin as correct with Guesses 3, 4, 5, 6 then lost for letters.

Octordle in 12 for 60

Total Score 85!

I changed my starter words today to swap out to a few more common constants, Did not work well but it was common for all English words - maybe they are slightly different for 5-letter words?

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 26 (5, 8, 6, 7)
Octordle in to the wire for 62 (needed three goes for final word)

Total Score 95!

I needed three goes for the final word in Octordle too, @MikeyBikey , unfortunately I’d only got two lives left by that stage, so a fail from me. Wordle took a lot of head scratching, after go 3 I’d only got one letter, though I had at last managed to get it in the right place, and eliminate lots of others..
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,7,6,4 = 25

I did them before bed last night but was too tired to post my results. Better than usual for me but not good enough to challenge Rob...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 7 3 5 = 21
Octordle for 58

Gives me a total of 83

I forgot to mention that I got a 44 on a random practice Octordle last night whilst waiting for the daily Wordles to be released at midnight.
Octordle
CHEER 5️⃣8️⃣ VODKA
LOUSE 2️⃣3️⃣ FALSE
CADET 6️⃣4️⃣ WAFER
TWEAK 7️⃣9️⃣ QUALM
Score: 44

Back