Wordle - Quordle Thread

A safe and decent for me score today.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,5,7,6 = 22
Octordle in 59
Total 85

Well Mikey I have well and truly saved you from winning the wooden spoon 4 days in a row....

Wordle in 3
Quordle to the wire due to a stupid mistake that cost me two lives for 8 5 9 6 = 28
Octordle was a DNF with not one, not two, but 3 Xs .... I got slap happy once I realised that I had flunked!

Showing my usual inconsistency. Had a flash of brilliance yesterday and back to dunce mode today. 🙄

Well Mikey I have well and truly saved you from winning the wooden spoon 4 days in a row....

Wordle in 3
Quordle to the wire due to a stupid mistake that cost me two lives for 8 5 9 6 = 28
Octordle was a DNF with not one, not two, but 3 Xs .... I got slap happy once I realised that I had flunked!

Showing my usual inconsistency. Had a flash of brilliance yesterday and back to dunce mode today. 🙄

Just finished my physio where I walked the furthest I have done since my fall and other people injuries. It looks like my aim has to finish so I will have to be a Steady Eddie like a Stobart lorry! :rofl:

Good day for me using reverse order. Started with a 52 on Octordle (though an odd one as took 11 lines rather than the normal 10 after a correct line 2 and an elimination line 10), then a 4, 3, 5, 7 Quordle for 19 and ended with a Wordle 3 for a total of 74.

Back to my usual standard, I failed Octordle. Started too well, so got stuck half way through and suddenly found myself on my last life with a choice of words…
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,5,6,8 = 26

Just scraped through them...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 6 7 3 = 24
Octordle to the wire for 67

Gives me 94

I too finished, but that is the only positive I can find to report....

Wordle in 5 .... I had 4 green after the second attempt but still took the full 3 options to choose the correct one.
Quordle 8 5 6 7 = 26
Octordle for 68

Gives me an ice cream with a flake.

Started well but ended up decidedly mediocre....

Wordle in 2
Quordle 8 5 6 7 = 26
Octordle for 60

Having got a 99 yesterday, I have an 88 today.
Wonder if I can manage a 77 tomorrow?

Tough ones today I think but managed to find a decent way through. Started with a 3 on Wordle, then a 4, 6, 5, 7 for 22 on Quordle, and a 53 on Octordle. Total of 78.

Very down today in general. Just scraped Wordle at breakfast so left it until 40 minutes ago

Wordle in 6
Quordle in 7 for 22 (6, 4, 7, 5)
Octordle in 12 for 63

Total Score 91! Sharing the Spoon of Wood with my friend @Robin .

What's the starter for tomorrow's Weekly Challenge!

Sorry you have had a bad day Mikey. hope tomorrow is better.

I think we tied for the Weekly Challenge so I will offer my suggestion but if you have anything better, feel free.
I am currently processing the last of my apricots off the tree, but obviously apricot is too long so how about PEACH.... but quite happy to go with the flow.

Sorry you have had a bad day Mikey. hope tomorrow is better.

I think we tied for the Weekly Challenge so I will offer my suggestion but if you have anything better, feel free.
I am currently processing the last of my apricots off the tree, but obviously apricot is too long so how about PEACH.... but quite happy to go with the flow.

As NECTARINE will not fit we will go with PEACH!

Joking apart I think four appointments in a week, iffy Patient Transport, the repeat prescription nonsense followed by high BGs and niggling Phantom Pain most of yesterday ground me down!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 9,7,8,4 = 28
Octordle in 57
Total 89
Only just squeezed home on Quordle, to make it as far as the Weekly with Peach, which I did with a 9,4,5,7 = 25

Back