Wordle - Quordle Thread

Starting the day/week off....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 4 6 3 = 20
Octordle I scraped through for 71

Gives me 94

Not going to attempt Weekly Challenge until later when I can be sure what the starter word is. I am happy for either. No reason why we can't have a previously used word.

Have done Wordle and see there are now Extreme and Chill versions of Quordle but not going there! :rofl:

I’m going with Pause for the weekly, as it’s Rob's second choice.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,7,4,6 = 25
Octordle in 60
Total 89
Weekly with Pause, only just made it, was doing OK, then had two words that would fit for my final go, and luckily chose the correct one.
7,9,5,4 = 25

Tried the Quordle extreme, as the alternative was doing some housework, and just made it! Never again!

Late on parade. Very average to poor again.

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 24 (7, 8, 5, 4)
Octordle in 12 for 67

Total Score 96! After snatching the Spoon of Wood I will PAUSE before tackling Weekly Challenge probably after University Challenge when I will target 14! :rofl:

Weekly Challenge with PAUSE 7 5 2 4 = 18

Late entry today as out visiting family.

Went in reverse order with a 61 on Octordle, a 7, 4, 6, 3 for 20 on Quordle and a nice lucky 2 on Wordle. Total of 83.

Apologies for confusion on the weekly challenge, but PAUSE gave me a disappointing 8, 7, 4, 5 for 24.

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle 5 6 4 7 = 22
Octordle for 57

Gives me a total of 85

Nearly blew Wordle yesterday morning with three blank lines. Left it and did the rest after 11:00 yesterday evening.

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle in 7 for 19 (4, 3, 5, 7)
Octordle in 12 for 66

Total Score 91!

Off to bed as silly o'clock appontment in a few hours!

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 8 3 6 = 21
Octordle = DNF

Back