Wordle - Quordle Thread

Usual sort of scores on W and O. Quordle went to the wire on both , I took 3 shots to get the final word on the Regular, then on the Weekly, I needed two shots at each word.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,9,5,4 = 24
Octordle in 60
Total 88
Weekly with ROCKY, 3,5,7,9 = 24

Looks like I followed a similar path to Rob on the Weekly Challenge which I suppose is unsurprising since we started with the same word, but despite having a choice of 2 options and choosing the wrong one first time with the last word, I still managed to get there with a life to spare.

3 4 5 8 = 20 for me with ROCKY

Well, I am not sure I am very happy about today's Wordle. Took me ages to figure it out with 2 green on the second line, but got there eventually.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 4 5 6 = 18
Octordle for 63

Gives me a total of 84 today, so a marginal improvement on yesterday.

Unless @littlevoice359 chips in with a better Weekly Challenge score, it looks like it is my pick for next week, so I am giving it some thought.

A bog standard day for me.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 4,5,7,8 = 24
Octordle in 59
Total 86
Edit.Just realised, when I came to send my results to my son, that I did Wordle in 3 this morning, not 4, so have lopped one off my score. I did have to scratch my head to find anything to fit.

Last edited:
Well, I am not sure I am very happy about today's Wordle. Took me ages to figure it out with 2 green on the second line, but got there eventually.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 4 5 6 = 18
Octordle for 63

Gives me a total of 84 today, so a marginal improvement on yesterday.

Unless @littlevoice359 chips in with a better Weekly Challenge score, it looks like it is my pick for next week, so I am giving it some thought.
My attempt (yesterday - see attached) at the weekly challenge gave me a score of 23 so the pick for next week’s starting word is all yours @rebrascora ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_2432.jpeg
    IMG_2432.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
Now that the usual suspects have entered just to add that I checked today's Wordle answer out on Twitter. Apparently today is just the 7th time the answer has not been on the original list of possibles. The others were guano, snafu, balso, kazoo, laser and pious.

Edit.... not balso. balsa.

Last edited:
Today yesterday's Hero to today's Zero! My Octordle was totally blown when I mis-keyed and what I was sure was not a word was accepted. I will post when the usual suspects have reported in.

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 22 (6, 7, 5, 4)
Octordle in 12 for 63

Total Score 90!

Last edited:
Not too bad for me today....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 7 5 6 = 26
Octordle for 55

Gives me 85

Today yesterday's Hero to today's Zero! My Octordle was totally blown when I mis-keyed and what I was sure was not a word was accepted. I will post when the usual suspects have reported in.

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 22 (6, 7, 5, 4)
Octordle in 12 for 63

Total Score 90!

Messed up as mis-keyed BANAL as BANAK and to my surprise it was accepted. It's actually a South American tree as well as a place in Finland... ☹️

Back