Wordle - Quordle Thread

Here we go - yesterday's results:

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle in 8 for.26 (6, 8, 5, 7)
Octordle in 10 for 60

Total Score 92! Tying with @rebrascora !

Forgot to post yesterday as hot and bothered (angry).

Did today’s early, before the heat gets to my brain, but still got a huge score.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,9,4,8 = 27
Octordle in 63
Total 94

Bit better for me today although I did make a stupid mistake at the start of Wordle which was down to simply not concentrating but perhaps gave me the kick up the pants I needed to focus from then on...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 6 7 4 = 22
Octordle for 59

Gives me 85

A 4 on Wordle for me, followed by a 4, 7, 5, 3 on Quordle for 19. Started very well on Octordle with correct answers on rows 2, 3 and 4, but sadly ran out of definites at that point. Ended with a 51 for a total of 74.

Thought I best tackle the others before the heat got to me but after a good Quordle had to break off Octordle as I started getting lost!

Wordle in 5.
Quordle in 7 for 19 (7, 5, 4, 3)
Octordle in 12 for 64

Total Score Two Fat Ladies 88! Mikey in the Middle again!

A new day and another big score. Quordle let me down badly...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 7 5 6 = 27
Octordle for 62

I think that makes 93

Tricky Quordle I thought. Started with nice 51 on Octordle, then a disappointing 5 on Wordle, and ended with an 8, 5, 4, 6 23 on Quordle. Total of 79.

Well I am now having problems with Octordle too, so only got Wordle and Quordle results...

Had a very restless night with lots of horrid stressful dreams, some of which were about a big black horse which had collapsed and been abandoned on a bank that I walk up and down every day and in my dream lorries were coming round the corner and almost running into it as it lay on the tarmac. I had to get up at 3.30am and go and check on my GGs as it just felt like an omen and I couldn't stay in bed or sleep plagued by horrible thoughts and stressful dreams. My GGs were all fine thankfully and happy to see me and Cora got an extra feed because she is adamant that if I am there then it must be to give her a bucket of feed. I walked down the road just to set my mind at rest that there was no horse collapsed and floundering where my dream said it was. Phew! Hoping I can now go and catch a few more Zs but decided to do the puzzles first to give me time to settle and get the dreams out of my head.

Wordle in 3. Quite proud of that as I was hypo at the time (according to Libre anyway 🙄) and got nothing from my starter word.
Quordle the apparent hypo or stressful dreams obviously influenced me and I made some really stupid mistakes, so ended with a poor score of 8 7 4 5 = 24.

Will be interested to see if any of you guys can access Octordle.

Like @rebrascora Octordle is still AWOL and when I Goggled "Where is Octordle" I was offered Sedecordle (16 words) But no fan as is becomes little more than solving anagrams for the last third. Sol where am I?

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 19 (7, 4, 5, 3)

If I estimate Octordle at 47 - 67 it gives me a Total Score of 70 - 90 giving me both the Gold and Spoon of Wood! :rofl: Beat that if you can! 🙂

Didn’t have any trouble accessing Octordle, just had trouble doing it! I did scrape home.
What a horrible nightmare, @rebrascora , I’m not surprised you had to go and check on your horses.
Wordle in 2
Quordle in 4,6,7,5 = 22
Octordle in 67
Total 91

Still not managing Octordle, but I have made some progress. Earlier I was getting an unfamiliar white computer screen with different font like typed options for each type of Octordle ie normal, sequence and rescue and when I clicked the "daily puzzle" selection, nothing happened other than adverts tried to build between the 3 sections... Now I am getting the usual black screen and it is telling me that it is loading but I wait and wait and it continues to try to load....

Octordle fine here. I access it via a desktop so not sure whether it's different depending on that or a mobile device?

Good results as well. Started with a 4, 5, 6, 3 for 18 on Quordle, then a 52 on Octordle before ending with a 4 on Wordle for a total of 74.

Like @rebrascora Octordle is still AWOL and when I Goggled "Where is Octordle" I was offered Sedecordle (16 words) But no fan as is becomes little more than solving anagrams for the last third. Sol where am I?

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 19 (7, 4, 5, 3)

If I estimate Octordle at 47 - 67 it gives me a Total Score of 70 - 90 giving me both the Gold and Spoon of Wood! :rofl: Beat that if you can! 🙂

Bizarrely I no longer had Libre "signal loss" and could access Octordle!

Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score 85!

Well I managed to access Octordle eventually (I am on a desktop too but that didn't help earlier). Unfortunately I had clearly lost my focus and flunked it, so it is a DNF and the Spoon of Wood again for me. I know my place! 🙄

Back