Quordle 5 3 7 6 = 21
Octordle for 57

Gives me a total of 82

Usual mediocrity.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 3,7,8,6 = 24
Octordle in 61
Total 89

Busy all this week making sure our last MP doesn't get to return to the job, but some late night Wordling still possible. First off tried the weekly and ended with a 4, 6, 7, 3 for 20.

A worthy cause my friend! Both here and where I used to live have had boundary changes.. Hoping where I used to live there will be a change but boundary changes make it harder. Here I had to vote tactically as the retiring guy was a good constituency MP whereas the newcomer is a young'ish career politician....

Did Wordle and Quordle before transport arrived, and Octordle in waiting area as this clinic doesn't object to you charging your smartphone if needed. Felt there was a slight theme going on in Octordle.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (6, 8, 5, 4)
Octordle in 10 for 60

Total Score 87!

Blooming heck! I won yesterday!! Will have to write that in my diary in big red letters!

Looks like I will be a one hit wonder though as definitely not a winning score today....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 8 3 7 = 22
Octordle for a disappointing 66. As usual, when I had 2 choices, I insisted upon opting for the wrong one first.

My total for today an unimpressive 91.

Don't thin k I will win today. After going to the wire with Wordle and only having one life to spare on Quordle I am leaving Octordle till breakfast time as my pick up is two hours later than yesterday's silly o'clock!

Wordle to the wire, 6
Quordle in 8 for 23 (3, 5, 7, 8)

Running Total 29! So need 61 to overtake current leader @rebrascora ! 🙂

Don't thin k I will win today. After going to the wire with Wordle and only having one life to spare on Quordle I am leaving Octordle till breakfast time as my pick up is two hours later than yesterday's silly o'clock!

Wordle to the wire, 6
Quordle in 8 for 23 (3, 5, 7, 8)

Running Total 29! So need 61 to overtake current leader @rebrascora ! 🙂

Good morning Barbara (@rebrascora)! Oh, I now need 49 to beat @Rob Oldfield - That's about 500 - 1 odds! :rofl:

Last edited:
Managed to squeeze puzzles in before election day work kicks off in earnest and did pretty well. Started a 7, 3, 5, 6 for 21 on Quordle, then a 52 on Octordle and a 4 on Wordle. Total of 77.

I did them in the early hours but shouldn't have as I was too tired....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 5 7 3 6 = 21
Octordle I had all the answers but ran out of lives so it is a DNF for me.

No score for me today after failing to finish the Quordle. Putting it down to end of a very long day that (fingers crossed) will have been worth the effort. 4 on Wordle, <clunk> on Quordle, and a 54 on Octordle.

I am joining you @Rob Oldfield on the DNF step with Quordle. Two options left on the last life and as always I chose the incorrect one first. Think It might prove tricky for others as lots of options for one word.
Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 8 6 X = DNF
Octordle for 64

I am joining you @Rob Oldfield on the DNF step with Quordle. Two options left on the last life and as always I chose the incorrect one first. Think It might prove tricky for others as lots of options for one word.
Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 8 6 X = DNF
Octordle for 64

That's Word 4 - three guesses left but four choices - time for smart thinking...

Back