Wordle - Quordle Thread

Late start after waking with hypo-head and then having paperwork to do. I am close to reporting the council for discrimination against the disabled. Anyway the Wordles that flowed better today...

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 19 (3, 5, 4, 7)
Octordle in 11 for 59

Total Score 82! Hanging on @Rob Oldfield 's coattails again!

Now for the Weekly Challenge with GLEAM as I seem to be in the groove!

Late start after waking with hypo-head and then having paperwork to do. I am close to reporting the council for discrimination against the disabled. Anyway the Wordles that flowed better today...

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 19 (3, 5, 4, 7)
Octordle in 11 for 59

Total Score 82! Hanging on @Rob Oldfield 's coattails again!

Now for the Weekly Challenge with GLEAM as I seem to be in the groove!
Mikey, why are you using GLEAM when the word this week is SHINE??

Another bad day on Octordle. Lots of options leapt out and attacked me and I couldn't fend them off, even with the use of an elimination word towards the end. So no score on that one. The other two weren't easy either with a 4 for Wordle and a 7, 4, 6, 5 Quordle for 22.

I was away yesterday on another trip to buy another carriage. I did the puz\zles but didn't have time to post results, but I got another big cricket score if I remember rightly. If I had got a score in the 70s I am sure I would have found time to post!

I am yet another victim to Octordle today although I really wasn't focused, but maybe that would have just resulted in me taking longer to fail it... 🙄 I will say that I failed substantially though with a double X, so can probably claim my usual prize.
I got a 4 in Wordle and a dismal 3 8 5 9 = 25 in Quordle.

It's all to play for @MikeyBikey so take your time and play it safe.

I did Wordle and got half-way through Quordle before Patient Transport arrived. Not a good journey as the other patient was travel sick (I found it best to delay anti-biotics until you arrived back as the more exotic ones seem to help kick off nausea). Once there my mind was not in it and I nearly blew Quordle. Left Octordle until half-an-hour ago and seeing @rebrascora's warning took it slow (I am always 🙂 and steady, and was rewarded! 🙂

Wordle in 5
Quordle to the wire for 24 (4, 6, 5, 9)
Octordle in 12 for 64

Grand Total 93!

Here's how I did it:

Screenshot_20240619-180901~2.png

Stuck inside waiting for my blood sugar to rise enough after breakfast to allow me head out to the garden, so decided to give the word puzzles a go. Did better than I expected with a grand total of 77 (3+24+50).

Attachments

• IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
Started Ok, but had a Quordle where I did nothing but eliminate incorrect letters for the first few goes. Then a conservative Octordle.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,6,9,8 = 30
Octordle in 65
Total 98

And bringing up the rear....

Wordle got 3
Quordle like @Robin a max score of 6 7 9 8 for 30
Octordle for 70

So a total of 103

With two hypos and feeling shattered (the stump sock was soaked in perspiration) after earlier physiotherapy session I thought I was doing rubbish but it appears not! 🙂

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 26 (7, 6, 8, 5)
Octordle in 11 for 59

Total Score 89! But nowhere near the Comeback King @littlevoice359 ! On that form we might see a 15 on the Weekly Challenge!"

Disaster for me....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 5 8 4 = 24
Octordle = DNF Just on one though, so could have been worse.

Back