Wordle - Quordle Thread

Was downhill all the way. Did an excellent Wordle over breakfast, poor'ish Quordle whilst waiting for Patient Transport and a rubbish Octordle whist waiting for transport after a much shorter than usual physio session - the anger over the crew who were given another job after being dispatched to pick me up lasted a few hours! :rage:

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 26 (8, 6, 5, 7)
Octordle a DNF for 74
Despite this @Robin has snatched the Spoon of Wood with a DNF and a DNA!

I failed Octordle with brain fade as despite eliminating L and not having tried P I put SHEEL as we used to do this on the farm in bad weather. Think I showed how clever I wasn't as doubt the complier even knows the word!

Last edited:
Better than yesterday but disappointed with my Octordle result because I really thought I had done well and it was going to be mid 50s as I had 2 lives left. Anyway...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 6 3 5 = 21
Octordle for 60

Total of 85

Did Wordle in the early hours but gave up on Quordle as tiredness and strong painkillers hit. Got back to them after lunch and it flowed well.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7.for 19 (3, 7, 4, 5)
Octordle in 10 for 52

Total Score 75! Happy with that! 🙂

For the second night in a row waken in the early hours by Phantom Pain and unable to "man" through it so started the Wordles. Unsure of my next move in Octordle so will continue in the morning....

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 24 (7, 6, 8, 3)

Running Total 27! 49 or less needed in Octordle for a potential win!

I was doing quite well until I got to Octordle and then slipped to mediocre...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 2 6 3 7 = 18
Octordle for 64

Total for today is 86

Third night in a row woken in early hours by Phamntom Pain. Still waiting for painkillers to kick in aftger Quyordle but Loading issue again. WTF!

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 24 (5, 3, 9, 7)

Running Total 28!

Well, I scraped through but as expected when I saw Rob's score, they were challenging and I hit a cricket score...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 7 5 6 = 26
Octordle for a whopping 75

Total for the day is 104

Sorry, people, I managed to gather up everyone else's luck.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 4,5,6,3 = 18
Octordle in 62
Total 83

How about SHINE for tomorrow’s Weekly, as the sun is currently out here? Unless we've had it before, I can never remember.

Third night in a row woken in early hours by Phamntom Pain. Still waiting for painkillers to kick in aftger Quyordle but Loading issue again. WTF!

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 24 (5, 3, 9, 7)

Running Total 28!

Bar a misfire on Guesses 7 and 10 things flowed pretty well on Octordle!

Wordle in 12 for 58

Total Score 86! Sadly Quordle let me down! :(

Hope I get a decent night's sleep! (Zzxzzz emoji)

Second day in a row with a tricky Octordle but rescued by decent results on the others. 3 on Wordle, a 3, 5, 4, 6 for 18 on Quordle and a 60 on Octordle. Totals to 81.

Took me ages to get the final word on Octordle.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 5,7,6,4 = 22
Octordle in 62
Total 87
Weekly challenge in 7,5,6,4 = 22, same total, slightly different order, as the regular one.

Another cricket score for me, but just happy to scrape through....

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 6 7 4 9 = 26
Octordle for 67

So just short of getting a century or an ice cream with 98
Then 5 4 6 8 = 23 for the weekly challenge using SHINE which I am pleased to report the sun is doing today.... at least for now anyway.

Back