Wordle - Quordle Thread

Do we have a word for the Weekly Challenge @Rob Oldfield I have looked back through the past 2 pages but don't seem to be able to find it if you have in fact chosen one. I think it was your choice wasn't it?

Daily I had a 52 on Octordle, then a 3, 7, 6, 5 for 21 on Quordle and a 5 on Wordle for a total of 78.

Apologies for not coming up with a word for the weekly. Let's go with SWIFT as I think I saw some of the little lovelies flapping around over the weekend.

Well I had a purple patch on the weekly too, in 18!
Weekly Quordle Challenge 51
6️⃣3️⃣
4️⃣5️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Well at the other end of the scale, I scraped through the Weekly Challenge with 7 6 5 9 = 27

Wordle in 3 followed by DNFs in Quordle and Octordle today. I was barely able to keep my eyes open when I did them in the early hours, so not the patience or focus to do anything other than badly. 🙄

As had started Weekly went to Quordle by only just scraped home with highest possible winning score
(and no I did not think I was playing sequential!). Then a poor Wordle. Octordle just sits on loading despite a phone restart!

Quordle to the wire for 30 (6, 7, 8, 9)
Wordle in 5

Running Total 35! Only need PB of 42 in Octordle to win! 🙂

Run of the mill for me, today. I was cross about Quordle, I talked myself out of one correct answer mid way, and put something else first.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,9,6,4 = 27
Octordle in 60
Total 91

Just trundled through them myself....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 7 6 4 = 22
Octordle for 57

Total for the day of 83

Been waiting in Foot Clinic a little while now. Done Wordle and Quordle but still cannot load Octordle! :(

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 25 (4, 8, 7, 6)

Running Total 29!

After not loading all day I gave it another try and it worked (my Libre is still suffering from Signal Loss though)!

Octordle in 12 for 66

Total Score 95! Tying with our own @Robin!

I did them in the early hours but did naff, so couldn't be bothered to post them then....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 6 8 7 = 26
Octordle for 67

Makes a total of 97

Back