Wordle - Quordle Thread

After waking with hypo-head I nearly blew my Wordle streak by typing same word twice. Gradually improved as waited for transport to physio with no, 1 and 2 lives left ..

Wordle in 6
Quordle in 8 for 25 (8, 7, 6, 4)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 91!

Screenshot_20240606-105030~2.png

I worked really hard on these today and kept my focus despite being in the red throughout, so no idea what happened to all the hypo treatments and breakfast! Anyway, I was really proud of my results as I thought they were all quite tricky, but I see that Rob is still well ahead of me...

Wordle in 3 ..... especially proud of that as it took a lot of mental juggling to work it out.
Quordle for 6 4 3 5 = 18
Octordle for 60

Total of 81

My D management is well and truly out of kilter at the moment as I was in the red for almost 4 hours yesterday afternoon/evening and needed a whole packet of JBs plus dried fruit which is unheard of and then in double figures almost all night, when I fully expected to go low especially as I ended up needing a correction at bedtime. My correction this morning, which usually takes hours to kick in when I am in double figures. hit me hard and fast and BG meter is confirming Libre readings, so it isn't like Libre is out. Usual strategies just seem to be totally wrong the last 24 hours. Have reduced basal last night and this morning. Have a busy weekend with the horses coming up so really don't need the DF coming to visit right now! 😡

Is everyone apart from Rob waiting for me to post my wooden spoon score, so they know they’re safe?
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,6,2,9 = 24
Octordle in 70
Total 98.

It mu/st be lonely for you @Rob Oldfield waiting for the challenges! 🙂 Sadly it was the reverse of the other day with me getting worse with each Wordle game being left with 3, 2 and 1 lives/life respectively! :(

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7 for 19 (6,4, 2, 7)
Octordle in 12 for 63

Total Score 85! Puts me in second unless @rebrascora and @Robin declare late!

I am declaring a couple of DNFs. Wordle in 4.

Posting early as I won't have time later because we are at Beamish Museum all weekend for the horses in harness event.

Wordle in 5
Quordle 7 3 5 6 = 21
Octordle for 59

Total of 85 for me today.

Nearly failed Wardle when I tackled it around 5:00 as a distraction from phantom pain. Did Quordle after bad hypo this morning and only just tackled Octordle. Using a Daniel Riccardo style excuse "The Wordles did not really suit me!" :rofl:

Wordle in 6
Quordle in 8 for 24 (3, 6, 7, 8)
Octordle in 12 for 61

Total Score 91!

Some tricky bits today I think. Started with an Octordle 57, then a 6, 7, 3, 4 on Quordle for 20, and a 4 on Wordle making a total of 81.

The moral of the story is do not try Wordling if suffering pain or hypohead as I improved with
each game!
I seem to be better when I am hypo as it forces me to focus. Maybe I could have done with one this morning as I am claiming my spoon back Mikey....

Wordle in 4.... I was so close to a 3 despite getting nothing from my starting word.
Quordle was a DNF
Octordle for 54

Bog standard on the first two, then I had a purple patch on Octordle though I had to scratch my head for ages on a couple before I could think of anything to fit. Maybe 4 hours in the car improves my brain.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,5,3,6 = 22
Octordle in 52
Total 78!

Decidedly mediocre for me but at least I completed them...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 7 5 8 = 24
Octordle for 60

Giving me a total of 88

Back