Wordle - Quordle Thread

Finally got around to the Wordles. I have been trying to chase a few things up but getting no answer when I phone, no feedback from VMs and no reply to emails. Anyway:

Wordle to the wire in 6
Quordle in.8 for 23 (5, 4, 8, 6)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 89!

Last edited:
Reverse order again for me today. A 52 for Octordle, then a tricky Quordle with a 9, 7, 6, 4 for 26, and a 3 on Wordle. Totals to 81.

Nearly suppertime and I am only second entry. making me both second and last. Very mixed bag ! Lucky not to end my Wordle steak as put in wild guess 10/90 while badly hypo. After the super early Patient Transport and Podiatry had a headache and only scraped Quordle. Had a third bad hypo in 24 hours at lunchtime leaving me with an immovable headache. Bizarrely did slightly better with Octordle.

Wordle in 5
Quordle to the wire for 26. (3, 8, 9, 6)
Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score 93!

Will @rebrascora or @Robin save me from the Spoon of Wood?

Apologies for absence yesterday. We had a trip down to Manchester to look at a horse drawn vehicle that was for sale in Cheshire and some driving harness in Bolton and it involved a lot of rather stressful navigating to find both places (neither of us had ever been to Manchester before), especially as traffic was bad and road signage poor! We both don't understand how anyone can possible consider Manchester north when it took us over 3 hours to get there!! Ended up a bit of a wild goose chase as the harness was mis-advertised and the seller wanted £400 for it not £100.
The carriage body was beautiful and made from walnut wood but the undercarriage and wheels needed a lot of expensive professional work and the shafts needed completely replacing. Overall there was just too much to do and spend on it to make it worthwhile, but really sad as it was a very unusual vehicle and the ride on it would have been so smooth.

Anyway... on to my results for today.....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 7 3 4 = 22
Octordle for 57 I had 3 choices for one word and took the full 3 tries to get it right otherwise I might have had a really good score.

Making a total of 83.

Not bad for me today but not good enough to beat @MikeyBikey. Started with a 52 on Octordle but then a 4, 9, 5, 7 for 25 on Quordle scuppered my chances. Ended with a nice 3 on Wordle for a total of 80.

Wordle in 3 today, did it on 5 yesterday, also did the others on my ipad, but didn’t have time to post, then had flakey wifi and couldn’t get back to them to see how I’d done!
This may be it for today, bit busy this weekend. Catch up with you next week.

Well I did not succeed!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 for 22 (7, 4,, 5, 6)
Wordle in 11 for 58

Total Score
Still better than me. I was doing OK until I got to Octordle, got slap happy and crashed out....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 6 2 4 = 17
Octordle was a DNF although I had all the answers but just ran out of lives.

I decided for the Weekly Challenge I will go with ENOKI as 3 vowels and two fair consonant.

There is a new game Worldle that the owners of Wordle are not happy about. You have six goes to guess the country. Actually quite tricky!

Last edited:
I decided for the Weekly Challenge I will go with ENOKI as 3 vowels and two fair consonant.

There is a new game Wordle that the owners of Wordle are not happy about. You have six goes to guess the country. Actually quite tricky!
I think the "guess the country" game has been going for quite some time and I think @Robin plays it. Is it called Worldle or some such?

I think the "guess the country" game has been going for quite some time and I think @Robin plays it. Is it called Worldle or some such?
The one I play is called Globle. It gives you the distance from the target country that your guess is, until you home in on the right answer. I don’t know how many guesses you get, because I’ve never failed it, but I've taken up to 9 guesses before now, (and I do cheat and use a map! How else would I know that, for example, a small Pacific island called Palau, existed! )

The one I play is called Globle. It gives you the distance from the target country that your guess is, until you home in on the right answer. I don’t know how many guesses you get, because I’ve never failed it, but I've taken up to 9 guesses before now, (and I do cheat and use a map! How else would I know that, for example, a small Pacific island called Palau, existed! )

Globle in 5, Worldle in 6!

Well, it looks like I will be retaining the booby prize for today, but at least I completed all 3

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 5 8 7 = 26
Octordle for 70

Looks like I hit a century.

Good again for me today, but a bit let down by Wordle. Started with a 4, 3, 5, 6 on Quordle for 18, then a 52 on Octordle, but struggled with the options on Wordle and ended with a 5. Total of 75.

Back