Wordle - Quordle Thread

Another less than average day.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 24 (8, 4, 7, 5)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score two-fat-ladies, 88! A few difficult words today!

I was doing OK until I got off to a slow start on Octordle
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,2,6,7 = 19
Octordle in 68
Total 91

And 7,4,6,5 = 22 for TONIC

Well, after a lot of phone calls yesterday I found someone not too far from my sister's house with more hedgehog expertise than me and delivered Horace to her last night and after an examination of him (I got that bit right), she was reasonably confident that he would pull through and has taken over his care.

My results for today....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 3 5 7 = 21
Octordle for 61

Total for the day of 86

Weekly challenge with Tonic 5 6 8 4 = 23

Well, after a lot of phone calls yesterday I found someone not too far from my sister's house with more hedgehog expertise than me and delivered Horace to her last night and after an examination of him (I got that bit right), she was reasonably confident that he would pull through and has taken over his care.

My results for today....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 3 5 7 = 21
Octordle for 61

Total for the day of 86

Weekly challenge with Tonic 5 6 8 4 = 23

Tricky this! Do I put a Star for Horace, a Love for Horace or a Like for Wordle? 🙄

Tricky this! Do I put a Star for Horace, a Love for Horace or a Like for Wordle? 🙄
Sadly I spoke too soon. I have just taken a phone call from the lady to say that he didn't make it. I am gutted! :(

You can choose the next word, I’m not around next Monday.(unless anyone else comes up with a sub 22 in the meantime)
It's alright for you Robin if you are not going to be here, but you have doomed the rest of us to another obscure word from Mikey! 🙄

Back to my usual high standard..... or at least high scores....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 6 8 5 = 28
Octordle for 72

Give me a total of 104

Started well with a 2 for Wordle. Moved on to an average 22 for Quordle, failed Octordle!

Starting the day off somewhat better than yesterday....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 5 3 6 = 18
Octordle for 59 .... I think that might be a decent score as there were several options for some words. An anagram robbed me of a low 50s score. :(

Total = 81

Back