Wordle - Quordle Thread

Have to say that, for the weekly challenge I went with the colour AZURE rather than the MS product! Looking it up it's also the name of a butterfly.

Didn't work badly though and I came out with a 7, 4, 6, 5 for 22.

Safe and middling for me as usual.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 5,7,3,4 = 19
Octordle in 61
Total 85

Only just slid through on Azure for the weekly,
9,8,4,6 = 27

Wordle for 4
Quordle 7 6 4 9 = 26
Octordle for 62

Total for the dat of 92

Weekly Challenge with AZURE 5 9 7 4 = 25

Last edited:
Good a good start but my mind is on my upcoming Ophthalmology appointment so this may be my day's Wordling.

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 27 (7, 6, 5, 9)

Running Total 31!

Haven't boosted my position whilst waiting for transport

Octordle in 12 for 64!

Total Score 95

Tomorrow is another day and when I will try the colour, rather than the software, version of AZURE!

Starting the day off with a decent score despite some tricky words...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 5 6 7 = 21
Octordle for 52

Total = 76

Rushing as Podiatry this morning. Hope it goes better than yesterday's Opthalmology as a) arrived late and b) no consultant available after initial checks!

Kicked off taking Wordle to the wire and having qualified for Weekly decided to give it a go

Weekly Challenge in 7 for 22 (4, 7, 5, 6)

Sadly think I may have got 19 if I hadn't changed my second go at last minute! :(

Others as and when!

Calmed down enough to tackle the Wordles. My appointment got cancelled shortly before the transport window. Fortunately now have one for Friday. Not ideal but the system is totally overloaded. Improved with each game.

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle in 8 for 23 (5, 4, 8, 6)
Octordle in 11 for 56

Total Score 85! Just tucking in behind @Robin

Not quite so good today but probably still a lot better than my usual poor results...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 4 2 8 6 = 20
Octordle for 53

Total for today = 78

Unlike yesterday where I improved with each game today I got worse with each one!

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 20 (6, 5, 2, 7)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 83! I might be retaining the Spoon of Wood for a third day (hope not @rebrascora will be missing it). :rofl:

Edit: Just see she's on a decent streak!

Last edited:
Unremarkable for me, apart from my starting word being one of the answers in Quordle, which gave me a leg up with my score there.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 5,6,1,7 = 19
Octordle in 60
Total 84, thus saving @MikeyBikey from the wooden spoon.

Not so good today....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 6 5 8 = 26
Octordle for 60

Total = 89

Went to bed as after last few days hard to focused with a headache, Woke 30 minutes ago. No headache but stinging toes and phantom pain on the other side. Thought start on Octordle but stuck in the middle. After last few days not in a good headspace!

Octordle will be 60+

Edit: This was sent about 2:00AM but got lost!

Last edited:
No idea what is happening today but had a go!

Octordle in 12 for 66
Quordle in 8 for 23 (3, 8, 5, 7)
Wordle in 4

Total Score 93! Pass me the Spoon of Wood! :(

Late one for me today. Started with Quordle and a 6, 8, 5, 3 for 22, then a 52 on Octordle. Ended with a 4 on Wordle after spending ages thinking of anything that fitted for the final answer. Total of 78.

Back