Wordle - Quordle Thread

I have found a way to access the correct site in my favourites now.... I need to refresh when it gets stuck in that "loading" mode.... at least that just worked, hopefully it will tomorrow too. I pretended I hadn't seen the words you posted and played my usual game and managed to crash out on 2 of them because I ran out of lives. Nice to know I am back in the real world, where I fail regularly! 🙄 :D

Pleased to report I have also taken about 4 inches off my hair to tidy it up which will make it easier to manage next time I get stuck in a hypo like that!

Good morning! Just tried the Wordle and ended up in multiple options mode. Scraped home in 6! Best get ready now.

Not the best of days but got through them waiting for Patient Transport.

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle in 8 for 25 (4, 7, 8, 6)
Octordle to the wire for 64

Total Score 95! A day with too many options a number of times - just lucky to finish!

First thing to say is that I recommend putting lots of money on Art Power in the 3.15 at York today. Latest price is 25-1 but the way my luck's going today I'd say it's pretty much nailed on.

Tricky day on the puzzles today I'd say, with lots of places with lots of options. I dealt with that by the simple method of just getting ALL guesses correct - must have been at least six and some of those with more than two possibilities. Ended up with a 3 for Wordle, a 3, 6, 4, 5 on Quordle, and a 52 on Octordle for a total of 73.

I scraped home but think I am bringing up the rear with my score. Not totalled it yet....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 3 7 5 8 = 23
Octordle for 63

Total of 91.... Blooming heck! I am not last after all! Sorry Mikey!

Woke up with a jolt of pain where the wounds had been cleaned up yesterday morning. Then phantom pain came in on other side until I decided I need a painkiller. While settling I started the Wordles but alas Octordle is not loading. Wardle was a bit tricky as after two goes I had two placed and two unplaced letters but endless possibilities.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (7, 8, 3, 5)

Running Total 27

Less guessing required than yesterday. Kicked off with a 53 on Octordle, then a 2 on Wordle, and a 5, 7, 6, 4 on Quordle for 22 and a total of 77.

A so-so start, but a good (for me) Octordle.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,8,5,6 = 26
Octordle in 52
Total 82

Poor result here. Grand total 89.

Attachments

• IMG_2256.jpeg
    IMG_2256.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 2
I started quite well I thought, but then stumbled a bit towards the end of Octordle and ended up with a poor score overall as a result.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 6 4 5 = 22
Octordle for 66

Total of 91

Got to dash as I have a horse that broke into my feedroom last night and had an "all you can eat banquet" Caught in the act with his head still in the Pasture mix bin munching away and a good half of it gone, but has also eaten all the soaked sugar beet which normally lasts 4 of them 2 days and soaked Fibre beet and half a bin of nugget treats and he had had the lid off the hen feed bin (thankfully nearly empty) and tipped over the bin which contains the unsoaked sugar beet pellets but thankfully almost none left. He has of course absolutely trashed the place and a bull in a china shop is an understatement! will need new feed bins as some lids are completely buckled, rat trap and bait box flattened and a tub of fencing staples damaged and scattered where he has stood on them and poo everywhere, so he had clearly been in there most of the night. It is not a big room and trying to reverse him out was challenging enough especially as he didn't want to leave the bin of feed when there was still some left! Then he trotted off into the field to join the others and burn off some of the sugar rush he was obviously getting from the molasses, just when I needed them to remain calm because Reb is still recuperating from his pulled tendon and it is still pretty swollen but Rascal had them all bucking and kicking and hooleying!

Trying to see the funny side of it whilst worried sick that he will colic. The only saving grace is that he isn't prone to colic usually and has done this before in his younger days and not had problems but he has eaten 30-40 times what a horse would normally get in a day and mostly high calorie stuff that he doesn't get fed and no access to water whilst he was in there munching all that dry food! Then he comes back into the stable from the field when I am busy trying to clean up some of the mayhem and gives me a kiss to say sorry and looking so forlorn and can he please have a tummy tickle because his belly is full!. Then he leaves me a poo and heads back out into the field to wind the others up and fill the space left by that poo with a bit of nice grass! At 26 he really needs to stop doing this to me!! Anyway, just had my breakfast and heading back up there to check on him and continue with sorting the mayhem. Fingers crossed I am not going to need a vet!

Got to dash as I have a horse that broke into my feedroom last night and had an "all you can eat banquet" Caught in the act with his head still in the Pasture mix bin munching away and a good half of it gone, but has also eaten all the soaked sugar beet which normally lasts 4 of them 2 days and soaked Fibre beet and half a bin of nugget treats and he had had the lid off the hen feed bin (thankfully nearly empty) and tipped over the bin which contains the unsoaked sugar beet pellets but thankfully almost none left. He has of course absolutely trashed the place and a bull in a china shop is an understatement! will need new feed bins as some lids are completely buckled, rat trap and bait box flattened and a tub of fencing staples damaged and scattered where he has stood on them and poo everywhere, so he had clearly been in there most of the night. It is not a big room and trying to reverse him out was challenging enough especially as he didn't want to leave the bin of feed when there was still some left! Then he trotted off into the field to join the others and burn off some of the sugar rush he was obviously getting from the molasses, just when I needed them to remain calm because Reb is still recuperating from his pulled tendon and it is still pretty swollen but Rascal had them all bucking and kicking and hooleying!

Trying to see the funny side of it whilst worried sick that he will colic. The only saving grace is that he isn't prone to colic usually and has done this before in his younger days and not had problems but he has eaten 30-40 times what a horse would normally get in a day and mostly high calorie stuff that he doesn't get fed and no access to water whilst he was in there munching all that dry food! Then he comes back into the stable from the field when I am busy trying to clean up some of the mayhem and gives me a kiss to say sorry and looking so forlorn and can he please have a tummy tickle because his belly is full!. Then he leaves me a poo and heads back out into the field to wind the others up and fill the space left by that poo with a bit of nice grass! At 26 he really needs to stop doing this to me!! Anyway, just had my breakfast and heading back up there to check on him and continue with sorting the mayhem. Fingers crossed I am not going to need a vet!
Oh No, what a nightmare! I do hope he doesn’t colic, that’s all you (and he ) need!

W
Woke up with a jolt of pain where the wounds had been cleaned up yesterday morning. Then phantom pain came in on other side until I decided I need a painkiller. While settling I started the Wordles but alas Octordle is not loading. Wardle was a bit tricky as after two goes I had two placed and two unplaced letters but endless possibilities.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (7, 8, 3, 5)

Running Total 27

When I saw 52 (also my sister's score) and 53 I thought it might be east. Anyway I got in around lunchtime and it wasn't

Octordle in 12 for 63

Total Score 90! Just behind @littlevoice359 and just ahead of @rebrascora!

Oh No, what a nightmare! I do hope he doesn’t colic, that’s all you (and he ) need!
Pleased to report that so far he is OK and thinking/hoping we are out of the woods. Dragged him out for a long walk in hand this afternoon to help keep things moving in his gut. If it had been Reb he would be goosed as he is really prone to colic, but then Rebel would not have broken into the feed room in the first place because he knows it is naughty. Got some of the carnage cleared up. Managed to bash the galvanised metal feed bin lid back into shape with a hammer so that it is rodent proof again and been to the feed store to replace feed, plus I have put another catch on the door so that if he managed to fiddle and get one undone, he won't manage the second one..... famous last words 🙄 ..... we are talking Rascal here!
He has been a trouble maker from the day he was born! So lucky that he doesn't panic when he gets into mischief and gets stuck though. He just waits patiently for me to find him and get him out of the tight spot he got himself into. The feed room is up two big steps and through a narrow door which doesn't open fully and is at an awkward angle and then there isn't really room to turn around for a big horse like him, so I had to back him up and round at an angle and then back down the steps into the stable again, standing on all sorts of things that were cracking and breaking under his feet which would really upset some horses but thankfully not him.

Pleased to report that so far he is OK and thinking/hoping we are out of the woods. Dragged him out for a long walk in hand this afternoon to help keep things moving in his gut. If it had been Reb he would be goosed as he is really prone to colic, but then Rebel would not have broken into the feed room in the first place because he knows it is naughty. Got some of the carnage cleared up. Managed to bash the galvanised metal feed bin lid back into shape with a hammer so that it is rodent proof again and been to the feed store to replace feed, plus I have put another catch on the door so that if he managed to fiddle and get one undone, he won't manage the second one..... famous last words 🙄 ..... we are talking Rascal here!
He has been a trouble maker from the day he was born! So lucky that he doesn't panic when he gets into mischief and gets stuck though. He just waits patiently for me to find him and get him out of the tight spot he got himself into. The feed room is up two big steps and through a narrow door which doesn't open fully and is at an awkward angle and then there isn't really room to turn around for a big horse like him, so I had to back him up and round at an angle and then back down the steps into the stable again, standing on all sorts of things that were cracking and breaking under his feet which would really upset some horses but thankfully not him.
So glad he’s Ok, hope it continues. I have a mental picture of a sweet little foal being born, and you having a glimpse into the future and thinking, Hmm, I think Rascal would be a good name…:rofl:

Back