Wordle - Quordle Thread

Just blasted through them before I head off to bed...
Wordle in 4. Bit of a tricky one!
Quordle 6 8 4 7
Octordle completed in less than 10 mins with 2 lives to spare and a score of 58....

Maybe I am too wide awake to go to sleep. 🙄

Wordle in 4
Failed Quordle with two words still to get! Don’t think brain had unfrozen after riding this morning.
Octordle in 68, thought I was doing better, as I had a life left, but apparently not!

Better today than earlier in the week. New personal best (54) in Octordle.

Attachments

• 0B0C1204-0B3E-48F9-BC36-8A87BEEDC751.jpeg
    0B0C1204-0B3E-48F9-BC36-8A87BEEDC751.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Anybody having problems (apart from not knowing word) today? I seem to drop letters or get a different one appear! :(

Anybody having problems (apart from not knowing word) today? I seem to drop letters or get a different one appear! :(
No, everything worked as usual for me.
Wordle in 4
Quordle with 2 lives left
Octordle in 60. Thought I was going to do better, having got my first two words on turns 2 and 3, but got bogged down in the middle.

No problems apart from my brain 🙄 @MikeyBikey

Wordle in 4
Quordle down to the wire but just scraped it on the last life and consider myself lucky to do so as there were other options for that last word.
Octordle with one life left and an unsurprisingly poor score of 68, but at least I completed them all.

Think I do better in the early hours than in the morning after I have had sleep.

Worked fine for me too. Wordle in 3. Quordle 8,4,7,6. Octordle score 60.

Made the not-infrequent mistake of attempting these puzzles before I had my morning coffee. Did not go well. Squeaked by on Wordle, did ok on Quordle but bombed on Octordle with a dismal score of 80. Oh well, the rest of the week can only show an improvement.
Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 07.09.42.png

Bit of a disaster for me today.
Wordle in 6 and was beginning to give up hope.
Quordle with my last life
Ran out of luck with Octordle. I had 3 options left for my final life on the final word (top left if I remember correctly) and chose the wrong one of course, so that is a big fat fail for me!

Not great for me this morning I'm afraid. Lucky to get Wordle in 4 after two bad guesses at the start. Squeaked by on Quordle and came a cropper on Octordle with a pretty miserable 77. Oh well, such is life...
Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 07.51.40.png

A strange day yesterday. Wordle in 3 as first two words gave me two golden letters giving me two possible answers. Quordle to the wire in 9, 5. 8, 6 the LHS proving very tricky. Got Octordle in 13 moves and 69 points. So not brilliant. :(

Wordle in 4
Quordle was a struggle but got the bottom two that I was nowhere near last night, just now. Thought I was on my last life but actually had one left 4 5 8 7
I was also down to the wire on Octordle but scraped the last word (top right) on my last life although I was not at all confident it would be right, with a very poor score of 69. Still better than a fail.

Got my brain into gear this morning.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,3,5,4, was breezing through tilI I nearly got stuck on the last.
Octordle in 60 with 2 lives left.

Not a good day for me today either. Pure luck that I got Wordle on the 4th try after the first 3 yielded only 1 matching letter. For the top-left Quordle I had it down to two choices and picked the wrong one. Squeaked through Octordle with a poor score of 72.
Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 08.27.08.png

Bad luck! There's not really an appropriate emoji but thank you for posting @littlevoice359 . I just got Wordle in 3 but first 2 goes gave up 4 letters which gave me a few choices but I hit lucky. Better luck tomorrow! 🙂

Last edited:
Back