Wordle - Quordle Thread

Mixed bag for me today....
Started really well with a 2 in Wordle.
Then crashed and burned in Quordle with that top left giving me problrm as it did @littlevoice359. I had 3 possible options left with my final life, so odds were against me and i had already used up my luck for the day in Wordle.
Redeemed myself a bit with a score of 62 in Octordle.

Well, a MUCH better day today. Recovered well from a poor Wordle start to finish in 4, flew through Quordle (2,4,5,6) and set a new personal best (49) in Octordle on which I doubt I will improve for quite some time.

\Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 08.00.13.png

Wordle in 4
Just squeaked home in Quordle
Octordle in 55, one of my better scores.

Mediocre all the way for me today...
Wordle in 4 Struggled with it last night and then got it almost immediately this morning! 🙄
Quordle 5 4 7 6
Octordle with one life left and a score of 62

@littlevoice359 Wow! Seriously impressed with your 49! Good going!

Got Wordle in 4, decent run in Quordle (3 lives left) and an average enough 60 in Octordle. To get a decent score in Octordle you need to start scoring by Line 2 or 3 and I didn't till 4! :(

Screenshot_20221215_181011.jpg

Screenshot_20221215_180842.jpg

Screenshot_20221215_180758.jpg

Mixed bag today. Poor 5 in Wordle, middling (4,6,7,8) in Quordle and a decent score of 60 in Octordle. That last one would have been higher if I'd only picked the other of 2 options for the final word. Oh well, such is life.
Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 07.56.42.png

Very similar results to others today....
Wordle in 5
Quordle 5 7 4 6
Octordle with a score of 61

Well, I started slow on today's puzzles but 2 personal bests to finish...

Wordle in 4

Daily Quordle 327
4️⃣6️⃣
3️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com.... So 3 lives left

Daily Octordle #327
4️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣8️⃣
7️⃣3️⃣
9️⃣
Score: 52.... Also with 3 lives left

Mixed bag for me today. Wordle in 3, pretty decent (3,4,6,7) in Quordle, but then a very poor 76 in Octordle. Still, I finished all three, so that's a plus.

Screen Shot 2022-12-17 at 09.09.05.png

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 3,5,8,6
Failed Octordle, was doing fine, then fell at the final fence.

Did fine with the first two and squeaked by on the last one with a pretty mediocre 69.
Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 08.58.18.png

Failed Wordle! Three correct letters. Four possible words and only three goes left, and yes, I chose all the wrong ones first. Things can only get better!
Quordle in a bog standard 7,4,8,6
Octordle in 57. If I hadn’t chosen the wrong option of two words I’d got in mind for the last go, I’d have equalled @littlevoice359 's record!

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7 6 5 4
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 56.

Not quite so good today, but redeemed myself on Octordle
Wordle 5... Just too many options.
Quordle on my last life 7 4 5 9
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 56 for the second day in a row.

Good day today. I did an hour's gardening before tackling Quordle and Octordle, obviously got my brain working,
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,5,6,7
Octordle in 57.

Pretty mediocre for me today. I found Quordle quite tricky and ended up with 4,6,8,9. Diving catch on Wordle and a pretty average 63 in Octordle.
Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 18.47.55.png

Oddly I got Wordle with my fourth attempt. Should have been one less 🙄
Another personal best at Quordle with 3 2 5 6 and 3 lives left.
Octordle with a score one less than the last two days, so 55 with 2 lives left.

Pretty good I think considering I am battling a really nasty bout of bilateral sciatica which caused me to get back out of bed half an hour ago because there was no way it was going to give me any ease lying down, no matter which way I turned, stretched, wriggled or placed the hot water bottle.
I slipped on the ice in the yard on Thursday and hit the deck pretty hard. Thought I had got away with it, but now wondering if I knocked something out of line a bit. Sending sympathies to @MikeyBikey. I only get sciatica once in a blue moon, but I know you suffer with phantom pain much more frequently! I used Amytriptaline last night to take the edge off it, but it hasn't touched it tonight. I am tempted to take a second one.

Back