Wordle - Quordle Thread

Failed quordle! Just kept getting too many nearly but not quite right all the way through. Then had a final word to get in Octordle with loads of options for the starting letter…made it at the last gasp.
Wordle in 3
Octordle in 70

Mixed bag for me....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 5 4 7 8 = 24
Octordle for 56

Total for the day of 85

Reasonable start with Wordle and Quordle (although Wordle nearly threw me). Leaving Octordle as a number of important calls to make and being the Friday before a bank holiday I doubt the NHS, council or utilities will be answering phones after lunch!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 22 (6, 4, 7, 5)

Running Total 26!

Had to take a break from call queues and stupid people. Well one was quite helpful after her colleague slammed me back on the end of the call queue! A five letter ward starting with B and having one vowel springs to mind.

Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 86! Slotting right in behind @littlevoice359 (welcome back!)

Modest score of 83 here…

Attachments

• IMG_2219.jpeg
    IMG_2219.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
Mixed bag again for me....

Wordle in 2 which took a lot of head scratching to figure out. No luck involved whatsoever of course 🙄
Quordle 8 7 6 3 = 24
Octordle for 62

Total looks like 88 putting me in spoon position at the moment with just @Robin to declare!

Mixed bag again for me....

Wordle in 2 which took a lot of head scratching to figure out. No luck involved whatsoever of course 🙄
Quordle 8 7 6 3 = 24
Octordle for 62

Total looks like 88 putting me in spoon position at the moment with just @Robin to declare!
Haven’t got started yet, just come back from Yorkshire this morning, and now snowed under a sea of dirty washing. Will try and find time later!

Starting the ball rolling with a poor score, so will probably be retaining my booby prize....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 9 8 4 = 28
Octordle for 60

Total of 92

Bad start for me with a 5 on Wordle (after a silly mistake trying a word that just didn't work), then a 6, 5, 7, 4 Quordle for 22 (which I'll definitely take as a decent score given tricky words), and ending with a 52 on Octordle. Total of 79.

Dismal total of 97 here.

Attachments

• IMG_2220.jpeg
    IMG_2220.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 3
Starting the ball rolling with a poor score, so will probably be retaining my booby prize....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 9 8 4 = 28
Octordle for 60

Total of 92

Fear not @rebrascora (and @littlevoice359) Mikey's here on his Triton (White Chargers do not come with brakes! :rofl: ) ')

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 24 (8, 5, 7, 4)
Octordle to the wire for 70

Total Score 98! Missed the ton here but didn't on the bypass earlier as the traffic cops were in McD's! 😉

Last edited:
Never fear, Robin is here to bring up the rear.
I failed Quordle, took so long getting the first two, I then discovered it hadn’t given me much help with the remaining two, and I ran out of lives. Very pedestrian on the others, too.
Wordle in 5
Octordle in 69

Not a great start to the week so am sleeping on Octordle as both Wordle and Quordle went to the wire:

Wordle in 6
Quordle to the wire for 26 (4, 9, 7, 6)

Running Total 32!

Back