Wordle - Quordle Thread

I started after mid-night but abandoned both Wordle and Octordle to sleep on them. In Wordle I was three in and had got ZERO for the last two entries and with Octordle I was two in with no clue but knowing if you do not score by Gp 3 you cannot get under 60!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 19 (4, 7, 5, 3)
Octordle in 10 for 60

Total Score 84!

As I expected, normal service resumed and I am back to bringing up the rear today....

Wordle for 3
Quordle 4 8 6 7 = 25
Octordle for a whopping 70

Gives me a total of 98

Mediocre today....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 8 5 2 = 19
Octordle for 60

Total of 83

I started just before breakfast but two Wordles in (Wordle for 5 and Quordle for 23) realised I needed something special to avoid the Spoon of Wood! Anyway I left it till a little while ago . When I scored on the third word I thought "We can do this Mikey" but I wrong slotted and did not!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 23 (6, 4, 5, 8)
Octordle in 12 for 60

Total Score Two Fat Ladies (88)!

Some definite oddities in there today - I remember one of them coming up on Wordle and causing lots of people to say 'huh?'

For me it's a 4 on Wordle, a 6, 5, 4, 8 Quordle for 23 and a 51 on Octordle. Comes out as a total of 78.

True to my inconsistent self, I DNF'd today after a surprising win yesterday....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 8 4 X = DNF.... I used up all my lives getting the difficult ones
Octordle for 66

My usual moderate on the first two, but Octordle went to the wire, and for once my 50/50 guess on the last word went in my favour and I scraped home.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,3,5,6 = 21
Octordle in 68
Total 93, tying with @MikeyBikey .

Good Quordle but very average the other two!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 19 (3, 7, 5, 4)
Octordle to the wire for 65

Total Score 89!

Good luck friends, Romans and Englishmen! 🙂

Average all round for me.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,5,7,8,= 24
Octordle in 58
Total 86

Weekly challenge with PLANT 7,8,3,6 = 24.
That took me ages and a lot of head scratching.

Sub 70! Woot!

Started with a 3 on Wordle (with word 3 being a correct 50/50), then a 5, 3, 2, 4 on Quordle for 14 (last three words all had options but the fairies definitely on my side getting all of those correct). That left me needing a 52 to get under 70 which made it a nervous Octordle but managed to hit that with no guesses required.

I may have to have a lie down before attempting the weekly challenge!

Back