Wordle - Quordle Thread

Very poor effort from me. Just couldn't get my brain to focus....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 8 5 6 7 = 26
Octrodle for 67

Total a tail end Charlie score of 98

Weekly challenge with PLANT 9 5 8 4 = 26

Crashing back to earth with the weekly challenge - was getting worried I wouldn't complete it - but the fairies still on my side. Too many options for them to be as good as earlier so not in the running for first place - ended with a 7, 4, 6, 8 for 25.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 6 8 9 = 26
Octordle for 57

Total of 86

Found both Quordle and Octordle both tricky to get started on particularly Quordle!

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 28 (5, 6, 8, 9)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 92!

Very tough Quordle today! Started with a 4 on Wordle, then a 7, 6, 5, 9 for a Quordle 27 (spending ages trying to think of anything that would fit for the last word), but ended with a nice 52 on Octordle. That totals to 83.

Looks like I am starting the day off....

Wordle in a disappointing 5
Quordle 3 4 6 5 = 18 Very happy with that.
Octordle for 60 although I was robbed of a better score by an anagram 😡

Total for the day = 83

Better luck here than in quite some time. Grand total of 78.

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpeg
    IMG_2208.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
Was early doors at the Foot Clinic. Patient Transport picked me up two hours before appointment and I was seen over an hour early..

Done the first two:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 25. (8, 4, 6, 7)

Running Total 29 so heading for Spoon of Wood again! :( Waiting before I try Octordle!

Was early doors at the Foot Clinic. Patient Transport picked me up two hours before appointment and I was seen over an hour early..

Done the first two:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 25. (8, 4, 6, 7)

Running Total 29 so heading for Spoon of Wood again! :( Waiting before I try Octordle!

Too tired and mindset all wrong!

Octordle in 12 for 63

Total Score 92! I'm doomed!

I had a good result followed by a sublime and then unfortunately, a ridiculous to finish. 🙄

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 5 6 3 = 18
Octordle = DNF big style. In fact, so badly that I only got 3 because once I knew I couldn't finish I got really slap happy!

Nice to see @littlevoice359 back yesterday with a really great score😎, even if he did then get gazumped by Rob! 🙄

I had a good result followed by a sublime and then unfortunately, a ridiculous to finish. 🙄

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 5 6 3 = 18
Octordle = DNF big style. In fact, so badly that I only got 3 because once I knew I couldn't finish I got really slap happy!

Nice to see @littlevoice359 back yesterday with a really great score😎, even if he did then get gazumped by Rob! 🙄
Thanks @rebrascora! My luck wasn’t so great today, sadly. Grand total of 88.

Attachments

• IMG_2211.jpeg
    IMG_2211.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
Reasnoble start with Wordle and Quordle (although Wordle nearly threw me). Leaving Octordle as a number of important calls to make and being the Friday before a bank holiday I doubt the NHS, council or utilities will be answering phones after lunch!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 22 (6, 4, 7, 5)

Running Total 26!

Middling total of 85 for me today.

Attachments

• IMG_2213.jpeg
    IMG_2213.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
Back