Wordle - Quordle Thread

Wordle in 5
Quordle 6 3 7 8 = 24
Octordle in 59

Gives a total of 88 for me.

Off to give the Daily Challenge a go with the revised word ASTER 🙄

Weekly Challenge was tough! I kept walking away and coming back to it and still it was tough! Took me 3 cups of coffee to get my first word which was actually the last word and then I had almost nothing in any of the others.... For once I didn't allow myself to be rash and got there in the end with.... 6 8 7 3 = 24 Phew!

This Android 14 is a nightmare. Woke up with phantom pain, looked at Libre to find Signal Loss again and again, and now it's messing up on Wordle!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (6, 5, 4, 8)
Octordle to the wire for 70 (scored on 10, XI, XII and XIII - well you try drawing little clock faces or maybe A, B, C, D [hex])

Total Score 97! Only slightly better than yesterday. Only someone whose name starts with an "R" can save me from the Spoon of Wood now! :rofl:

This Android 14 is a nightmare. Woke up with phantom pain, looked at Libre to find Signal Loss again and again, and now it's messing up on Wordle!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (6, 5, 4, 8)
Octordle to the wire for 70 (scored on 10, XI, XII and XIII - well you try drawing little clock faces or maybe A, B, C, D [hex])

Mikey I have no idea what you mean about android 14 affecting Wordles and Libre, but I am not the R to save you from the Wordles I am afraid. I am however having a bit of a nightmare with Libre and iphone and hypos. Anyway....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 4 8 6 = 23
Octordle for 55

Giving a total of 82 .... despite being hypo. 🙄

Mikey I have no idea what you mean about android 14 affecting Wordles and Libre, but I am not the R to save you from the Wordles I am afraid. I am however having a bit of a nightmare with Libre and iphone and hypos. Anyway....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 4 8 6 = 23
Octordle for 55

Giving a total of 82 .... despite being hypo. 🙄

There are various threads about issues with Libre 2 and Android 14. Bizarrely it appears to be approved for the "earlier read on scan" version but not CGM update! Having a bad run of Octordles I thought I might as well blame it as well! :rofl:

Don’t worry, @MikeyBikey , Robin to the rescue! I failed Quordle. Just had too many options on two of the words, so a double fail!
Wordle in 4
Octordle in 69

In hard mode Word 4 could have had more options than guessed left. I put in an eliminator word but it can be tricky to include all possible letters. As one was a double letter possibility I just went for it as two possibles and two guesses is a good position. Although nice to be saved it could never be a Like!

In hard mode Word 4 could have had more options than guessed left. I put in an eliminator word but it can be tricky to include all possible letters. As one was a double letter possibility I just went for it as two possibles and two guesses is a good position. Although nice to be saved it could never be a Like!
I should have at least attempted to do an eliminator, but I’m so used to doing Wordle in hard mode for the family, that it doesn’t occur to me for the others.

Well I completed them but with a massive score, so it will take someone crashing and burning to beat me to the spoon today...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 7 8 5 = 29
Octordle 71

Total of 104

Manage to complete them whilst waiting for ambulance:

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 21 (6, 8, 4, 3)
Octordle to the wire for 64

Total Score - two fat ladies - 88! Mikey in the Middle me thinks!

Well I completed them but with a massive score, so it will take someone crashing and burning to beat me to the spoon today...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 7 8 5 = 29
Octordle 71

Total of 104
Robin to the rescue again! I’ve failed quordle, having two goes left, and three possible words to try, and guess what order I tried them in…

Started very well with a 3 on Wordle, a 5, 3, 4, 7 for a Quordle 19 and the first half of Octordle going smoothly, but then ran into lots of options and ended up with a 59 for a total of 81.

Another cricket score for me. After starting really well it all went down hill rapidly...

Wordle in 2
Quordle 5 6 7 8 = 26
Octordle to the wire for 74

Total for the day 102

Done the first two whiklst waitibg for Patient Transport. If they are as late as yesterday there is no poinmt in going as group amputee are fixed time slots as not one2one sessions.

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7 for 22 (4, 7, 5, 6)

Unusually beaten my sister (Modern Languages as opposed to Physics, IT) but her 53 in Octordle will be hard to beat!

Back