Wordle - Quordle Thread

Yes, but you beat him! 🙂
Not sure if that is the case as he hasn't posted a score as such and I wasn't sure if his 3 step guide to a successful Weekly Challenge meant that we could infer that he hadn't been successful ie a DNF??

Not sure if that is the case as he hasn't posted a score as such and I wasn't sure if his 3 step guide to a successful Weekly Challenge meant that we could infer that he hadn't been successful ie a DNF??

Well spotted @rebrascora ! It could be a Psychological Trick to make us think he isn't a threat so we try less hard and he strikes cobra like with a 17!

Afraid not. I'm officially declaring a DNSDTFOATABUTWW. That's 'did not start due to finding out all the answers by using the wrong word'.
Ah! So by saying you used the wrong word, I assumed you just meant that PAINT was a poor choice, not that you had used something other than PAINT!

Finally got around to the Weekly Challenge. After a slow start it rolled out neatly but did need some thinking which took my mind of the day's issues for a while!

Weekly Challenge in 7 for 22 (4, 5, 6, 7)!

Quite hard work today, with lots of options just about everywhere. I certainly had the lucky fairy on my shoulder today as the majority went my way.

A 3 for Wordle, then a 5, 3, 6, 7 for a Quordle 21, ending with a 53 Octordle. Makes a total of 77.

I scraped through by the skin of my teeth probably because Rob got my luck as every time I had a choice of 2 I was wrong first time.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 2 7 4 = 21
Octordle on the last life with 65

So it is a round 90 for me this morning.

Have made a start but four hours since I arrived here and waiting for transport backa. Made stupid mistake otherwise Quordle would have been 21! :(

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (8, 5, 3, 7)

Running Total 27!

Will wait till can charge phone now...

Have made a start but four hours since I arrived here and waiting for transport backa. Made stupid mistake otherwise Quordle would have been 21! :(

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (8, 5, 3, 7)

Running Total 27!

Will wait till can charge phone now...

Finally got a chance to focus, and Words 5 and 7 really needed it!

Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score 89!

It's Mikey in the Middle again!

Starting the day off with...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 6 4 3 = 21
Octordle for 52

Total = 76

Think I might be in with a chance today! There were a few tricky ones.

Similar to @Robin but in a slightly different order, I kicked off with Octordle and early wrong'un meant I ended up with a 60 so, unless something miraculous happened, out of the running. Followed up with a 4 on Wordle and then restored some pride with a 4, 6, 3, 5 for 18 on Quordle. Total of 82.

Better late than never!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 22 (3, 8, 5, 6)
Octordle to wire for 67 - I radix'd when I should have radii'd!

Total Score 94! I seem to have snatched the Spoon of Wood from @Robin - sorry!

Mikey, I hope you haven't spent too much time finding a suitable place to display that spoon because I am snatching it right back off you....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 5 9 7 = 29 and lucky to finish
Octordle The bit luck I had above ran out and I am DNF

Mikey, I hope you haven't spent too much time finding a suitable place to display that spoon because I am snatching it right back off you....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 5 9 7 = 29 and lucky to finish
Octordle The bit luck I had above ran out and I am DNF

I was thinking of a Lindt bunny either side for Easter!

RM105_940x.jpg

Got through physio and the Wordles, and waiting for transport! {ambulance emoji}. Wordle and Quordle were messy but I redeemed myself somewhat on Octordle!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 24 (6, 7, 8, 3)
Octordle in 11 for a Heinz (57)

Total Score 86! So I give the Spoon of Wood back and resume my Mikey in the Middle position!

Back