Wordle - Quordle Thread

Managed to do them while the plumber was sorting the kitchen sink. The good news is, the drain is now impersonating a decent A road, Motorway standard wasn’t possible, but at least it’s not a cul de sac any more.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 4,3,5,7 = 19
Octordle in 68
Total 90, bringing up the rear, currently.

MAGIC challenge, 7,8,5,4 = 24

You are too keen @MikeyBikey, @Robin has snuck in and stolen the stirring implement from us whilst you weren't looking!

As rather awake thought I would try the Wordles .Started with the Weekly Challenge and got bogged down so moved on without much success. Octordle and the Weekly Challenge in the morning as no appointments till Thursday but important visitor late morning.. Think brain overactive as came back to three emails. First very sensible and correct. Next one contradicting first and last one from somebody who read half of what I wrote and jumped to the wrong conclusion obviously not reading paragraph two! The idiot count I deal with goes up by 1.5 as already considered second person half idiot. Imagine both would get only two points on Mastermind and those with be bonus ones for knowing their name and that they were on Mastermind Idiot Special! Grrrrr...

Wordle in 5
Quordle to the wire with all the odd numbers for 24 (3, 5, 9, 7)

Running Total 29! 😛robably need less than 52! :(

Definitely not a day for me to be buying any lottery tickets - if there is a guess to be taken, then I got it wrong.

A 6 for Wordle, then an 8, 4, 3, 7 for a Quordle 22, ending with a 53 on Octordle for a total of 81.

I might be in with half a shout today....

Wordle in 4 but robbed myself of a 3 by changing my mind and the last letter at the last minute.... Grr!
Quordle was tricky I thought, but happy with a 7 5 4 6 = 22 after a lot of pondering and head scratching.
Octrdle I got another 2 but then fluffed it a bit in the middle but still ended up with a respectable 52

Total for the day = 78

Time flies when you are having fun but not...

Weekly Challenge to the wire for 28 (nearly max'd out with 5, 6, 9,8 and in Word 4 did an anagram again!)

Oops, forgot Octordle - best infuse caffeine....

As rather awake thought I would try the Wordles .Started with the Weekly Challenge and got bogged down so moved on without much success. Octordle and the Weekly Challenge in the morning as no appointments till Thursday but important visitor late morning.. Think brain overactive as came back to three emails. First very sensible and correct. Next one contradicting first and last one from somebody who read half of what I wrote and jumped to the wrong conclusion obviously not reading paragraph two! The idiot count I deal with goes up by 1.5 as already considered second person half idiot. Imagine both would get only two points on Mastermind and those with be bonus ones for knowing their name and that they were on Mastermind Idiot Special! Grrrrr...

Wordle in 5
Quordle to the wire with all the odd numbers for 24 (3, 5, 9, 7)

Running Total 29! 😛robably need less than 52! :(

I tried, honest I did!

Octordle in 11 for 57! Good on any other day!

Total Score 86! And the Spoon of Wood unless @Robin rides to the rescue! :rofl:

I tried, honest I did!

Octordle in 11 for 57! Good on any other day!

Total Score 86! And the Spoon of Wood unless @Robin rides to the rescue! :rofl:
Just to oblige you, @MikeyBikey, I can indeed relieve you of the stirring implement. Had a good start, then went for a record high in Octordle. At least I finished.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,4,3,6 = 20
Octordle in 71
Total 94

Continuing a run of iffy Wordle scores started today with another 6. Both Quordle and Wordle my first couple of words really looked to hit very little but managed decent scores with a 7, 6, 5, 3 for 21 and a 52. Total of 79.

It's going to be close, but I haven't totaled my results yet....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 4 6 7 = 20
Octordle for 56

Looks like I am tied with Rob on 79.

Off to bed now as I can't keep eyes open.

I full expect to be recovering my spoon from @Robin today. Started well but went progressively downhill. I knew my luck couldn't hold out for much longer. Still at least I finished them all.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 6 5 4 8 = 23
Octordle in 69

Total = 95

Opps, yesterdays but saw it in n-mans-land!

A tricky Wordle followed by a better Quordle. Octordle went really well as I started and when I got bogged down the Level 3 starter word I used in Quordle had been useful so I popped itt in and it came up trumps!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 22 (5, 6, 8, 3)
Octordle in 10 for 52

Total Score 79! Wow, another triple despite everyone scoring differently on Wordle and Quordle. But @Robin can snatch it if she puts in the perfect lap with @rebrascora 's Sectors 1 & 2 and @Rob Oldfield 's or my Sector 3 for a 75?!

Middle of the road for me. I could have done so much better on Octordle, if I hadn’t put words down three times that had all but one letter correct. So frustrating, but c’est la vie.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 4,7,5,6 = 22
Octordle in 61
Total 86.

Back