Wordle - Quordle Thread

Yes, you are definitely Mikey in the Middle again as I bombed out in Octordle for the second day in a row!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 4 8 5 = 24
Octordle = DNF

Yes, you are definitely Mikey in the Middle again as I bombed out in Octordle for the second day in a row!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 4 8 5 = 24
Octordle = DNF

We would all be holding our breath if it was a Octordle Weekly Challenge! Personally I thought if there was going to be a DNF today it would be with Wordle!

We would all be holding our breath if it was a Octordle Weekly Challenge! Personally I thought if there was going to be a DNF today it would be with Wordle!
Thanks to my starter word I had the last 4 green letters by my second guess at Wordle, but then there were quite a few options for the first letter, so took me 2 more tries to get the right one but certainly could have taken me more as there were other possibles.

Still waiting for transport and have got through the Wordles . Doing pretty well biut went wrong twice getting the forth word in Octordle so 5 words +2 putting @Rob Oldfield out of reach!

Wordle in Wordle in 4
Quordle in in 7 for 21
Octordle 12 for 62

Total Score 87!

Well I at least finished all 3 today but scored a century....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 6 8 9 = 27
Octordle for 69

Well my coffee must have been a really good one this morning..... either that or I got all @Robin's luck and Rob just had his usual amount. 🙄 I will say that I worked really hard at Quordle and Octordle after my initial luck at Wordle where I only got one yellow from my first word. It's not easy reining in my impulsiveness. Surprisingly I also stuck with playing hard mode for all of them.

I guess Mikey and Robin are going to be in the kitchen stirring the pot today whilst I bask in the glory of my very rare gold star! 😎 Just a shame I didn't manage to get a 2 in Octordle as well...

Wordle in 2
Quordle 2 3 4 6 = 15
Octordle 5 6 7 8 9 11 3 4 = 53

Total for the day..... a mere 70 :D

PS. Mikey How did you manage to find that old photo of me on my bike?? :rofl:

OK guys! Now I'm worried! Starting to think my brain has been taken over by AI and is somehow hacking the Wordles computer main frame!!
It stared same as yesterday except today I did at least get 2 letters with my first word in Wordle, one green and one yellow, but even so there must have been hundreds of options for those 2 letters in a 5 letter word and yet I got it in 2 again. Then I also got 2s in Quordle AND Octordle!!

Wordle in 2
Quordle 4 2 3 6 = 15 .....AGAIN! Best ever Quordle score 2 days in a row!
Octordle 9 10 8 6 7 4 11 2 = 57

Total for the day = 74 ............. and I still stuck with hard mode on all 3.

OK guys! Now I'm worried! Starting to think my brain has been taken over by AI and is somehow hacking the Wordles computer main frame!!
It stared same as yesterday except today I did at least get 2 letters with my first word in Wordle, one green and one yellow, but even so there must have been hundreds of options for those 2 letters in a 5 letter word and yet I got it in 2 again. Then I also got 2s in Quordle AND Octordle!!

Wordle in 2
Quordle 4 2 3 6 = 15 .....AGAIN! Best ever Quordle score 2 days in a row!
Octordle 9 10 8 6 7 4 11 2 = 57

Total for the day = 74 ............. and I still stuck with hard mode on all 3.

I am worried, @Robin is worried and even @Rob Oldfield is getting worried! (worried emoji)

Woken by phantom pain. Pain, no gain! :( So after strong painkiller and cuppa started Wordles!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 24 (4, 5, 7, 8)

Does @rebrascora 's starter word hold a clue as I need 45! Think it's bed now as pain killer kicking it only four's sleep kicking in! (Zzzzzzz emoji

Tense stuff..... work in progress but I've got a total of 21 after Wordle and Quordle so needing a 53 on Octordle to tie with @rebrascora. On that I've got correct words on lines 3, 4 & 5 but now options on every word for line 6. Hmmm. I _think_ that if one particular guess goes my way then that _might_ give me enough info to make a 52/3 possible but need to apply some more brain cells. Having to pop out now so will return later!

I am worried, @Robin is worried and even @Rob Oldfield is getting worried! (worried emoji)
You are just worried because if this is a regular event with me doing well, the rest of you are going to be getting my wooden spoon a lot more frequently.

Hope the phantom pain eased and you got some good rest.

You are just worried because if this is a regular event with me doing well, the rest of you are going to be getting my wooden spoon a lot more frequently.

Hope the phantom pain eased and you got some good rest.

Got to sleep from 5:00 till 7;30! Now at a quiz but know my starter is not one of the eight! :rofl:

Tense stuff..... work in progress but I've got a total of 21 after Wordle and Quordle so needing a 53 on Octordle to tie with @rebrascora. On that I've got correct words on lines 3, 4 & 5 but now options on every word for line 6. Hmmm. I _think_ that if one particular guess goes my way then that _might_ give me enough info to make a 52/3 possible but need to apply some more brain cells. Having to pop out now so will return later!

.....and..... the one particular guess was wrong!

So full story is a 3 on Wordle and a 5, 3, 4, 6 Quordle for 18. The Octordle wrong guess let me get to the end without any more problems so ended with a 57 for a second place (so far) score of 78.

Back