Wordle - Quordle Thread

Didn;t get there despite a decent Octordle!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 22 (6, 5, 3, 8)
Octordle in11 for 57

Total Score 83! It might be Mikey in the Middle!

Yes, I think that is a very safe Mikey in the Middle, but at least I finished all 3, although it was by the skin of my teeth in Quordle....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 8 9 6 = 26
Octordle for 63

Total for the day is 92

Starting the day off with ...

Wordle ... a very disappointing 6
Quordle ... a poor 7 5 4 8 = 24
Octordle... I redeemed myself with a 51

Total for the day = 81

Starting the day off with ...

Wordle ... a very disappointing 6
Quordle ... a poor 7 5 4 8 = 24
Octordle... I redeemed myself with a 51

Total for the day = 81

Sub 52 Octordles all the rage! Another one for me today as well. Started with a 4 for Wordle, then an 8, 4, 5, 6 for 23 on a tricksy Quordle. Octordle managed to spot a nailed on word 2 for the second day in a row but sadly, unlike yesterday, the nice sequential road didn't appear. A nice slice of luck on second to last word let me keep it to another 51 for a total of 78.

Morning! How about BREAK for the weekly challenge, seeing as that’s what I'm trying to have, but keep getting inveigled back! Having been alerted to @MikeyBikey 's post, I thought I may as well do the puzzles, seeing as you all seem to have done well today. Nearly failed at the first hurdle, was within a whisker of failing Wordle.
Wordle in 6
Quordle in 7,6,5,3 = 21
Octordle in 54
Total 81
Tying with @rebrascora .

This could be close although @Rob Oldfield is out of reach unless I score on Word 1 with Octordle!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 25 (7, 6, 4, 8)

Running Total 29 so need a 51 or less to beat @rebrascora ?! Need a caffeine infusion!

Yeah!!! Took a flier on Word 3 based on previous answers and it paid off. Octordle in 11;for 51.

Total Score 80!

Screenshot_20240303-100328~2.png

Well done Mikey. I got my 2 on word 7 and then a 3 on word 8, but then lost it a bit.

Back to my usual performance level....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 8 5 6 7 = 26
Octordle = DNF. I had two choices on my last word and only one life. I had all the letters but one of them was a double and I was so torn. Of course having decided on which option I was going to go for, I then wanted to go for the other one but thought that I would kick myself if I changed it and was wrong, so stuck with it and now kicking myself that I didn't follow my heart and change it.... Typical 🙄

I did however qualify for the Weekly Challenge using BREAK and just scraped through that by the skin of my teeth with 4 6 9 7 = 26

Fully anticipate I will be receiving a familiar trophy!

Just done the main competition. Octordle seemed quite awkward today as after an excellent start I ran out of letters!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 20 (4, 6, 3, 7)
Octordle in 12 for 60 after being on course for a 52!

Total Score 84 or 54 in hexadecimal which sounds quite impressive! :(

Kicked off with a 4 on Wordle and then everything went very smoothly. A 5, 3, 4, 6 on Quordle for 18, and a 52 on Octordle (helped by getting both the last two 50/50s correct). Total of 74.

A tricky Wordle as after 3 attempts I only had two letters. Fortunately the forth gave me one fixed and eliminated a lot of potential words. Decent Quordle and got lucky a couple of times in Octordle with previous words occurring..

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 20 (6, 3, 4, 7
Octordle in 10 for 58

Total Score 83! May be beaten by someone whose name begins with an 'R' but then someone whose name begins with an 'R' may snatch the Spoon of Wood. Maybe I should become RickeyBikey? ;rofl:

Back