Wordle - Quordle Thread

Woke up with phantom pain, took strong painkiller so lets see how far we go! Sadly didn't celebrate 1,000th Wordle with a 1 or 2 and had a slow start to Quordle. Tiring now so bed time again.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 22 (4, 7, 6, 5)

Running Total 26! So a Grand Total in the 70s still possible in the morning!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 3,7,4,5 = 19
Octordle in 59
Total 82.
Kicking myself for a wrong starting letter for my second Octordle word, at go 4, if I’d got that right I’d have had a straight run through from go 3 onwards.

Thanks @Robin, I appreciate your consideration re the DF delivering my prize. I really don't need her back here just at the moment, but so happy to be reunited with my spoon I am keeping it for at least another day....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 4 8 5 9 = 26
Octordle for 64

Total = 95

Woke up with phantom pain, took strong painkiller so lets see how far we go! Sadly didn't celebrate 1,000th Wordle with a 1 or 2 and had a slow start to Quordle. Tiring now so bed time again.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 22 (4, 7, 6, 5)

Running Total 26! So a Grand Total in the 70s Otill possible in the morning!

Finally back to Wordling after a nightmare day. In Octordle got 8😱n third go then straight through from 1 to 7.

Octordle in 11 for 59.

Total Score 85!

Starting the day off with ...

Wordle in 3 Quite proud of that!
Quordle A rubbish 8 4 7 9 = 28
Octordle for 56

Making a total of 87

Phantom pain again, again!
The only thing that real
More pain, no gain
Lashed across the wheel...

Need to tot this up! More flowing than normal! I loved flowing bends on my Triton and outran a Police SAINT (Stop Anything In No Time) once! :rofl:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6 for 18 (5, 4, 6, 3)
Octordle in 11 for 58

Total Score 80!

Just had the best Quordle I’ve ever had! A never to be repeated phenomenon. Was also going great guns in Octordle til the last go, I obviously saved up all the good luck that deserted me several times last week.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 2,5,4,3 = 14
Octordle in 53
Total 71.
IMG_3169.png

Just had the best Quordle I’ve ever had! A never to be repeated phenomenon. Was also going great guns in Octordle til the last go, I obviously saved up all the good luck that deserted me several times last week.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 2,5,4,3 = 14
Octordle in 53
Total 71.

Very impressive!

Today it's a total of 76 here. A Wordle 3, then a 4, 6, 3, 7 for a Quordle 20, and a 53 on Octordle.

A thought: What is the starter word for tomorrow's Weekly Challenge? Of course you do need to navigate Quordle first! :rofl:

Half-way through today's but scrambled egg with smokey salmon beckons! :(

A thought: What is the starter word for tomorrow's Weekly Challenge? Of course you do need to navigate Quordle first! :rofl:

Half-way through today's but scrambled egg with smokey salmon beckons! :(
Just looked back, I think it’s my choice again, so how about CLOUD as that’s what I’m looking at out of the window at the moment.
Just tried it out on today’s Quordle and scored 22. (Will do the others later)

Pretty sure I am retaining the spoon today again with a total of 98...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 8 6 5 = 26
Octordle for 68

To be honest I was lucky to finish so very happy with that even if I am last.

Many congrats to @Robin on an extremely impressive Quordle yesterday and overall great result.

Finally got there despite a hypo headache!

Wordle in 4 (but so near, so far)
Quordle in 8 for 23 (8, 3, 7, 5)
Octordle in 12 for 64

Grand Total 91 - Mikey in the Middle!

Screenshot_20240317-162447~2.png

Last edited:
Started with Quordle then starlight into Weekly Challenge. I think it is possible to blow it as quite cloudy and awkward!

Weekly Challenge to the wire for 28 (8, 6, 9, 5)

Not a broilliant day. Opthamology ap;pointment later today always worryingQ!
#
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 26 (6, 8, 7, 5)
Octordle in 12 for 65

Total Score 94! In Spoon of Wood range! I am having a bad range day! :(

Oops! I typed this in the early hours but forgot to hit "Post reply"
Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 6 5 7 = 22
Octordle to the wire for 71

Total for today = 96

And yes @MikeyBikey, I flunked the Weekly Challenge with CLOUD.

Good for me today, but disappointing it wasn't a lower score. A 3 on Wordle, then a 6, 5, 4, 3 on Quordle for an 18. Octordle started very well with definite answers for rows 2 and 3 and was dreaming about possibly ducking under a total of 70 but then ran into the reality of having options everywhere. Would have needed a good chunk of luck to get them all which didn't turn up but managed to finish with a 53 for a total of 74.

Back