Wordle - Quordle Thread

Had a good Wordle 🙂 but only scraped through Quordle! :(

Octordle for later as very tired having been awake since 3:00 with phantom pain that has only subsided in last hour! :(

Screenshot_20221126_082706.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_085528.jpg

Last edited:
Had a good Wordle 🙂 but only scraped through Quordle! :(

Octordle for later as very tired having been awake since 3:00 with phantom pain that has only subsided in last hour! :(
Bummer. That does not sound like any fun. Hope you feel better soon

Wordle in 5 this morning despite 2 gold in my first attempt and 2 green and a gold in my second. Just too many options and kept choosing the wrong ones. 🙄
Quordle in 8, so one life left.
Octordle was a surprise result. I started off well but then felt I lost it a bit on the last 2 but still got a great result...
Daily Octordle #306
5️⃣9️⃣
3️⃣4️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
8️⃣
Score: 53
octordle.com

Really sorry to hear you had a rough night with phantom pain Mikey. That is a long time to be coping with that sort of pain! Sending (((HUGS))) and hope you can maybe have a nap today to catch up on some ZZZs

An average sort of day. Wordle wwod have been 3 bar a duff second word which didn't help at all! :(

Screenshot_20221127_081220.jpg

Screenshot_20221127_081359.jpg

Screenshot_20221127_081552.jpg

I had a pretty good run at all three this morning....
Wordle in 3 Weird how I was really drawn to the right word with just 2 letters after my second attempt but just didn't think it would be right, so I kept trying to ignore the instinct and find something else but in the end I gave in to it and it was right.
Quordle in 7
Octordle with a score of 60 and 2 lives left

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,5,7,3, not too shabby
Octordle in 68, kicked myself for wasting two goes early on when I’d got 4 letters towards a word and was sure I knew what it was…It wasn’t. Should have been patient and moved on, it would then have done itself.

Messed up Wordle due to not having enough coffee on board most likely. Left the other two until later in the day and did much better.
Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 16.34.04.png

Wordle in 3 again today and like yesterday I was instinctively drawn to the word even though I didn't think it would be right.
Just scraped Quordle in 9 and Octordle with one life left with a decidedly average score of 66.

Burning the midnight oil again....
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7
Octordle with a reasonable but not great score of 62

Funny enough, I captured yesterday's puzzles in a screenshot too and then forgot all about them. Both days very alike but I improved on my Octordle score this morning, which is nice.
Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 10.53.12.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-29 at 07.40.18.png

Mediocre enough this morning, though I did manage to complete all of them, so it doesn't count as a complete disaster.
Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 07.58.09.png

Back