Wordle - Quordle Thread

Poor again this morning. Too many options and simply ran out of chances. Should have waited until later in the day as my heart wasn't really in it. Oh well
Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 09.17.56.png

Not my best effort, which I put down to having had a little too much to drink last night when I attempted it, but it seems you guys didn't do much better, so maybe not the alcohol....
Wordle 521 4/6

Failed at Quordle after being far to Gung Ho and guessing when I really had nothing to go on....

Daily Octordle #302
5️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
9️⃣

Score: 73
octordle.com
Yes that is a whopping 73 and I was lucky to get it!

Not my best effort, which I put down to having had a little too much to drink last night when I attempted it, but it seems you guys didn't do much better, so maybe not the alcohol....
Wordle 521 4/6

Failed at Quordle after being far to Gung Ho and guessing when I really had nothing to go on....

Daily Octordle #302
5️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
9️⃣

Score: 73
octordle.com
Yes that is a whopping 73 and I was lucky to get it!
It must have been harder today, we can’t all have been suffering from brain fade, surely!

It must have been harder today, we can’t all have been suffering from brain fade, surely!
Mine was definitely "brain pickle" rather than "fade" but yes, I am guessing it would be too much of a coincidence for us all to have a bad day together and it must have been the puzzles themselves, but still odd that all 3 puzzles caused us problems when I believe they are independent of each other.

Mine was definitely "brain pickle" rather than "fade" but yes, I am guessing it would be too much of a coincidence for us all to have a bad day together and it must have been the puzzles themselves, but still odd that all 3 puzzles caused us problems when I believe they are independent of each other.

I just found at timrsthrre were too many options. At one stage I had four placed letters and could think of ten solutions. A few were out as the letter had be used but there were too many to stab in the dark! :(

Wordle in 3 today
Crashed and burned on Quordle with two words unguessed, that’s never happened to me before.
Scraped home in 70 for Octordle.

Where your unguessed Quordle words the top two. They were tricky!
No, funnily enough, they were the bottom two!
I got the top 2 in 3 and 6, but that hadn’t given me much help towards the others, and I further compounded it by not trying a common consonant early on that would have helped!

Wordle in 3 and managed to finish Quordle, unlike earlier in the week. As usual, though, a good amount of luck needed for this morning's puzzles...
Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 10.17.10.png

I did better in the early hours of this morning.

Wordle in 4.

Daily Quordle 303
5️⃣7️⃣
6️⃣8️⃣

Daily Octordle #303
3️⃣5️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
9️⃣8️⃣

Score: 59
octordle.com

Failed at both this morning. Too many repeated letters and ran out of options.

Wordle in 3 which must have been divine inspiration because all I had was 2 very common gold letters by my second attempt and I made a mistake and didn't incorporate my first gold letter into the second word.... not sure where my mind was. Maybe hypo brain from last night, so I missed an opportunity to locate that letter.
Just scraped Quordle on the last try and Octordle with a life to spare but a very mediocre score of 65.

Finally finished. Did Wordle over breakfast (early as OPA) and half Quordle. Now finished them. Not sure if I am tired but comments sifdest they are slightly trickier!

Screenshot_20221124_230559.jpg

Screenshot_20221124_230458.jpg

Screenshot_20221124_230355.jpg

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8
Octordle with a very average score of 66....

Off to bed now... Night night

Wordle in 4 but Quordle bested me I'm afraid.

Daily Octordle #305
2️⃣
7️⃣
8️⃣4️⃣
3️⃣9️⃣
Score: 54
octordle.com

New personal best in Octordle, though, so not a complete disaster

Last edited:
Did Wordle and Quordle either side of breakfast but left Octordle till later as I had a post hypo headache. Now completed it. Wordle excellent, other two average.

Screenshot_20221125_221858.jpg

Screenshot_20221125_221807.jpg

Screenshot_20221125_221625.jpg

Back