Wordle - Quordle Thread

Managed to find time for Wordle and Quordle, thought I ought as I chose the word for the weekly. Accidentally used Rhino for the normal Quordle as well, though, through lack of concentration.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 5,3,8,6 = 22
Weekly challenge in 5,9,6,7= 27
So I was more successful with Rhino on the daily than the weekly!

Late night with needing to do a set change after the earlier one decided to go clunk. Wordle in 3, Quordle a 7, 6, 4, 5 for 22, ending with a 53 on Octordle. Total of 78.

Sadly Quordle snatched my chances of a win as after a correct third guess on Octordle it flowed brilliantly!

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 25 (6, 4, 7, 8)
Octordle in 10 for 52

Total Score 80! 🙂

There was me thinking I did quite well.... but still bringing up the rear by the look of it...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 4 6 7 = 20
Octordle for 59

Total for the day is 83

Wordle in 6. Gah!
Quordle in 3, 4, 6, 7

Still short of time to play Octordle (but chuffed I managed to find all the answers to Quordle's other games - Spelling Bee and Combinations, which I appreciate aren't the subject of this thread).
Wordle was just one of those words today that could easily have taken all 6 lives or even flunked it. I had the last 4 green letters at the third line and there were 5 possible options for the first letter after that, so I consider myself extremely lucky that I got it on 4.

There was me thinking I did quite well.... but still bringing up the rear by the look of it...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 4 6 7 = 20
Octordle for 59

Total for the day is 83
Don’t worry, just had a catch up, and wasn’t going to post my results, but decided I needed to save you from the wooden spoon.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 26
Octordle in 64
Total 94.

Don’t worry, just had a catch up, and wasn’t going to post my results, but decided I needed to save you from the wooden spoon.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 26
Octordle in 64
Total 94.
Robin, you are my hero!

Wordle was just one of those words today that could easily have taken all 6 lives or even flunked it. I had the last 4 green letters at the third line and there were 5 possible options for the first letter after that, so I consider myself extremely lucky that I got it on 4.
Indeed. I got lucky and got the right first letter at the first go.

Another day, another set that worked fine all day before deciding to go clunk just before bed. And then a replacement set that just didn't start working at all. And now another replacement set that started pushing level down - before it started going up again. How long to leave it till I give up and try another one? Grrr.

Ho hum. So while all that fun is going on, managed to get the puzzles done with a 3 for Wordle, a 6, 5, 3, 7 21 for Quordle, and a 55 for Octordle. So end result is a 79.

I flunked Octordle well and truly today on two words.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 4 6 7 = 25
Octordle = DNF

After last night's fun and games just a single bonus set change today! Result!

Started with a 4 for Wordle, then a 4, 6, 7, 3 20 for Quordle and 59 on what I think is a tricky Octordle. Comes out to a total of 83.

Usual failure for me...

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 7 3 4 = 22
Octordle = DNF Really annoyed as I got the difficult word (no 8) with just 2 green letters after a lot of puzzling but went for an anagram of the correct answer for the remaining word with my last life. Grrr! 😡

Played them in a non competitive way today as a de-stressor as I waited for news of a family member (bro-in-law) who is in hospital. I’ve started enjoying them again more, now I don’t feel I’m in competition, I’m just not a competitive person.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 9,6,4,8 = 27
Octordle in 68
Total 99.
I’ll have a flake in that.

Wordle in 3

Quordle failure - 2 and 3

(I didn't manage anything yesterday, having spent most of the day sitting with hundreds of other motorists on the M27 following a horrendous fatal crash. Although I didn't see the actual impact or the events leading up to it, I was about six cars behind when it happened and saw the HGV involved fly upwards and collide with an overhead gantry before crashing down onto the embankment. Still can't get it out of my mind...)

Finally got there. Really struggled to think of last words in both Quordle and Octordle, Wordle having the same First and Last! :rofl:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 24 (5, 4, 7, 6)
Octordle to the wire for 73

Total Score 101! Just beating @Robin! :(

Starting the day off with what I consider a success ie. I completed them all 🙄

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 7 8 6 = 26
Octordle for 62

Grand total of 91

Back