Wordle - Quordle Thread

Started Wordle whilst unexpectedly going hypo., so really felt like I was doing it in a different language and couldn't make any sense of it at all after 4 goes and worried that I was going to blow my current stats, I walked away. Once I had recovered I skipped it and did the other 2 and came back to it and got it straight away. 🙄

Wordle is 5
Quordle 3 4 6 7 = 20
Octordle for 62

Total of 87.....
Off now to attempt the weekly challenge with SHORE...

Not too bad a result at the Weekly Challenge. Just one behind @Robin

2 8 4 6 = 20

Late for me today after visit to new GP for diabetes MOT.

Some tricky words in there, but think I got through pretty well. Started with a 4 on Wordle, then a 8, 5, 6, 4 for a Quordle 23, and ended with a 53 on Octordle. Total of 80.

Wordle with a 3, Quordle with a 7, 5, 8, 3 for 23, and Octordle with a 52 for a total of 78. Annoyed with myself as should have noticed a definite answer at row 2 of Octordle but was just in autopilot mode.

Noe past appointment time and still nQo ambulance. Was told they were 25 - 30 minutes away and 40 minutes later they had just just left previous job and just got a call to say they had been delayed at previous job suggesting they were never on their way earlier!

Tried Wordling but mind not into it!

Wordle in 3 with lucky guess
Quordle to the wire for 28
Have left Octordle half way through as mindset all wrong! :(

Noe past appointment time and still nQo ambulance. Was told they were 25 - 30 minutes away and 40 minutes later they had just just left previous job and just got a call to say they had been delayed at previous job suggesting they were never on their way earlier!

Tried Wordling but mind not into it!

Wordle in 3 with lucky guess
Quordle to the wire for 28
Have left Octordle half way through as mindset all wrong! :(
Oh good lord. Why do people not just explain what the actual situation is rather than being over optimistic! Must be so frustrating!

Back to my usual DNF today...

Wordle in a very disappointing 5
Quordle my usual nemesis was reasonably good with 6 7 5 2 = 20
Octordle I was left with 5 lives and 5 words to get. Got down to the last one and I had 2 options and of course went for the wrong one. 🙄

Oh good lord. Why do people not just explain what the actual situation is rather than being over optimistic! Must be so frustrating!

They finally turned up an hour after my appointment time but as it is not an all day clinic I could not be seen. Now I have an even earlier appointment next week as consultant wants to discuss MRI. Also have urgent podiatry appointment tomorrow. Just hope Transport turn up in timely manner. Taxi not really an option as return journey y for podiatry is £100 and for hospital £150 - that's nearly 25% of my pension!

Today it's a 4 for Wordle, then a Quordle where it started well but went downhill for a 4, 8, 7, 3 22, and then an Octordle 52. (Odd one on Octordle where with 8 guesses gone and two words left the responses on those two are exactly the same ). Edit.... forgot to add total of 78.

Usual middling score for me.
Wordle in a lucky 3 (I’m sure we’ve had the word before, otherwise I wouldn’t have thought of it)
Quordle in 5,8,3,6 = 22
Octordle in 62
Total 87

Like @Robin

Wordle a lucky 3 because we have had that word before, otherwise I would never have thought of it.
Quordle 4 7 6 5 = 22
Octordle for 64

Total for the day = 89

Not a great session! :( I went to bed early as I was shattered after two early starts but woke around mid-night with phantom pain to the left and awful stringing to the right. The right was probably caused by the liberal application of iodine dressings to toes during podiatry. A DSN said I had no sensation whereas a number of podiatrists have said I have sensation just it is totally inconsistent. Anyway a cuppa, a few painkillers and aWordling to take my mind off it. Both Quordle and Octordle were awkward and solved via eliminated letters than placed or found ones.

Wordle n 4
Quordle in 8 for 26 (7, 8, 5, 6)
Octordle to the wire for 68

Total Score 98! Definitely not the Gold but will anybody save me from the Spoon of Wood?! Hint QUEUE, SQUIZ and LLAMA do not feature today!

Was doing my usual middle of the road til I got to Octordle, and that was a struggle. Got there in the end with a lot of head scratching.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,6,3,4 =20
Octordle in 67
Total 91

Bad start for me today on Wordle, getting three letters quickly but almost disappearing off the edge of the world trying to nail down the last couple. Ended with a 6. Better on Quordle and Octordle even though I think they're quite tricky ones: a 3, 6, 4, 5 for 18, and a 57. Total of 81.

Back