Wordle - Quordle Thread

Looks like only @rebrascora can Dave me from the Spoon of Wood for the third time this week. I am happy to give it back @rebrascora ! Honest! :rofl:
Never fear,
Barbara is here
To bring up the rear! 🙄

Wordle in 3. Quite proud of that although I see @Speedbird has gone one better! Pleased I didn't check out the thread before I did them though, otherwise I might have got it in 1,o_O You guys would have twigged I had cheated though, as you know that isn't my starting word.
Quordle in a very impressive 4 6 2 5 = 17 if I say so myself! I worked really hard at it
Octordle Of course then I blew it and DNF'd after being left with 2 lives and 3 options for the last 2 words. 😡

Wordle in 3 Quite proud of that as I pondered for a long time on 2
Quordle 8 3 4 6 = 21...Took me absolutely ages and I walked away twice and slept on it before I got the remaining word.
Octordle I flunked yet again! 🙄 Quordle used to be my nemesis but currently Octordle with 3 fails this week!

I just scraped home on Octordle, and didn’t cover myself with much glory on the others either.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8,6,7,4 = 25
Octordle in 66
Total 95
It must have been a tough one as Rob has a score in the 80s instead of his usual 70s!
At least you finished them!

Delayed today as woke with muggy head again. Did well on Wordle and Quordle but like most struggled on Octordle. If I had not identified the starter letter for Words 5 & 6 I would probably have blown it.

Wordle in 3
Octordle in 7 for 21 (7, 5, 6, 3)
Octordle to the wire fore 68

Total Score 92!

Starting the day off with a cricket score....

Wordle in 2..... but sadly it went steadily down hill from there...
Quordle 7 8 6 5 = 26
Octordle I scraped through with a score of 71

Total for the day = 99

Failed Quordle on 2 words, scraped the others, my concentration isn’t up to it, I've got a lot of things pulling my mind in different directions, and I think I’m going to take a break from the puzzles for a few days.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8,X,X,4
Octordle in 70

Struggled on Wordle but average on the others. Like @Robin I am struggling to focus both with lots of things to do and struggling with side effects of antibiotics!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 23 (4, 5, 8, 6) - amazingly my sister got exactly the same scores for the same words!
Octordle in 12 for 61

Total Score 89! Nealy caught @Rob Oldfield !

Average Wordle and Quordle but a poor start in Octordle meant a far higher score than yesterday as nothing early on! :

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23(6, 8, 3, 5)
Quordle in 12 for 68

Total Score 95!

P.,S. What's the starter word for the Weekly Challenge? LLAMA?

Just looked back. It's your choice @Robin

Last edited:
Another cricket score for me....

Wordle in 4
Quordle I managed the max score of 6 8 9 7 = 30
Octordle in 66

So, it's a "ton up" for me today!

...and I flunked the Weekly Challenge. I was far too Gung Ho and ran out of lives!

Back