Wordle - Quordle Thread

Still using my normal starter word but I did deviate from hard mode in Octordle.

Wordle in 4
Quordle was a skin of the teeth job, but I just scraped through with 3 9 7 8 = 27
Octordle in 59

Looks like a score of 90 for me today

3 7 9 6 for 25
And a 52
Makes 81 for me

And hi @Speedbird from me too! Welcome aboard

And thanks to @Rob Oldfield for shedding some light on how it's really done. Now for a webinar teach-in to see the next ones all in action 🙂

I tried your starter word @Rob Oldfield and got there in 4 about average for me. Will try it in Quordle and Octordle when I get the chance tomorrow as off to bed as physio in the morning!
I continued with Rob's word after having a sleep after a very hard physio session. Overall better than my average so will try it again in the morning.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23 (3, 5, 7, 8)
Octordle in 11 for 54

Total Score 81!Just behind Rob! 🙂

Last yesterday but first today! :rofl: Woke with a hypo about 4:00 and wide awake now! Stuck with Rob's word which with my choice of second word worked really well with Wordle and Quordle. However, struggled somewhat with Quordle as some unusual words!

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7 for 19 (7, 5, 3, 4)
Octordle in 12 for 60

Total Score 82! Will probably be beaten if someone gets a good run in Octordle!

Luckier today, though I got off to a poor start, needing 4 tries on Wordle. Trailing @Rob Oldfield by 1 (4+21+55=80).

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpeg
    IMG_2140.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
Thought I did quite well today and was particularly chuffed with my Wordle for 3 as I really didn't think that would be it but then almost everyone else got it in 3 too. Anyway...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 3 6 5 = 21
Octordle for 62

Total for the day = 86

Well I am first to post today and a much better result for me..... still using my own starter word and "hard mode" throughout....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 4 3 5 = 18
Octordle for 58

That looks like a score of 80 for me today.

Not so good for me today, a 3 for Wordle (odd one, actually spent ages just trying to come up with any possibility for row 3), a 6, 5, 3, 7 for 21 for Quordle, and then a 60 on Octordle. Total of 84.
Blimey. I wasn't expecting it to win, but 84 putting in me fifth of five and in line for the wooden spoon? Well done all.

And a 4
7 4 3 5 = 19
And 53 for me makes 76
Many congrats @Robin!

Back