Wordle - Quordle Thread

Sorry Mikey. afraid I can't save you from the kitchen utensil today as miraculously I completed all 3! Not a winning score by any means but definitely feel like I won by my standards...

Wordle in a disappointing 4
Quordle 3 8 6 7 = 24
Octordle for 66

That looks like a total of 94 for me today

Usual middle of the road safe result.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 5,7,3,6 = 21
Octordle in 66
Total 91
Do we have a starter for the weekly challenge Quordle? @MikeyBikey 's turn to choose, I think?

I think @littlevoice359 is choosing today. If not I will throw RADIO in the ring!

Need more caffeine as took 6 for Wordle after another schoolperson error!

Last edited:
Lucky streak continues today - result 4+18+52=74.

Weekly challenge completed in 24 using RADIO as the starter word.

Attachments

• IMG_2117.jpeg
    IMG_2117.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
Wordle in 5
Quordle 7 4 8 6 = 25
Having made it successfully through my nemesis, I got totally slap happy in Octordle, just didn't focus at all and went for it, putting in the first thing that came into my head and as a result I bombed out on not just one but 2 Xs.... so a DNF in Octordle for me today.

Off to see if I can redeem myself on the Weekly challenge.... my expectation is not high!

Weekly challenge with RADIO 5 4 8 7 = 24..... Quite pleased with that!

Disappointing 4 in Wordle
Not too bad 22 in Quordle and then....
bombed out in Octordle as I had all the answers but was short of a life to complete it.

Later than usual today - got engrossed in a software problem. Tied with @MikeyBikey (3+21+62=86).

Attachments

• IMG_2118.jpeg
    IMG_2118.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
Bad start to the day, failed Quordle! Three choices for the middle letter of the final word, two lives left, you can imagine the rest. So played a very safe Octordle after that.
Wordle in 4
Quordle 5,7,X, 6.
Octordle in 68

Back