Wordle - Quordle Thread

Started brilliantly, vbut there was only one way to go from there and I got progressively worse until I had a complete disaster in Octordle failing on not just one but two words in Octordle.

Wordle in 2
Quordle 5 3 8 6 = 22
Octordle X X = DNF

At least I qualify for the weekly challenge so off to the OPERA now...

Weekly Challenge result is 3 8 7 6 = 24

After Wordle in 4 went to Quordle and was offered Weekly Challenge. Struck lucky on my first guess then plodded through finishing in 8;for 20 (2, 4, 8, 6) - all the evens clockwise!

Screenshot_20240116-003715~2.png

Three way tie! Can the ladies make in a 4- or 5-way? :rofl:

Annoyingly woke with pain yet again at around 4:30. So painkillers and a cuppa before returning to Wordling!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 8 for 23 (5, 4, 8, 6)
Octordle in 12 for 63

Total Score Nine-Oh 90! Definitely not the winner but may avoid the Spoon of Wood as there are a few awkward ones out there! :rofl:

Fairly decent for me, surprisingly. And it was my usual starting country that was the correct answer on Globle this morning. My luck is going to run out big time soon.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 4,3,7,5 = 19
Octordle in 55
Total 77IMG_2713.png

Last edited:
Well I have outdone myself today 🙄 A double fail at Quordle and Octordle but 2 Xs in Octordle so it is a triple X for me today and no total...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 4 X 8 = DNF
Octordle X X = DNF

If you are going to fail make it impressive!

Yet another DNF for me...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 9 X 7 = DNF
Octordle down to the wire for a 72

Don't understand how I always get good scores for Wordle but really struggle on Quordle in particular! Might abandon hard mode for Quordle and see if there is any improvement.

Started with a nice 3 for Wordle when my 1 in 3 chance for the third word came in. Quordle took a while as after 2 guesses I had one word with 1 green and 2 yellow and the other 3 all with 4 yellow. Tricky to figure out the best next step as they all had more than one possible answer but ended with a 4, 6, 5, 7 for 22. Last was a 52 for Octordle and a total of 77.

Good start, but downhill from there, for a dismal final result (2+25+75=102).

Attachments

• IMG_2098.jpeg
    IMG_2098.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
Good start, but downhill from there, for a dismal final result (2+25+75=102).
At least you finished them, so you are way ahead of me! I know, that is probably not much comfort... 🙄

Late entry today as I was at the Foot Clinic today (went as well as can be expected butg very disappointed with performance of a few people not at the clinic but did not support it or me properly) - report to follow. Got half-way through Octordle before I left and only got back to it after supper. Another Mikey-in-the-Middle day! Will probably be late again tomorrow as physio day...

Wordle ion 3
Quordle in 7 for 22 (7, 6, 5, 4 - neatly anti-clockwise)
Octordle in 12 for 65

Total Score 90!

7 4 5 3 = 19
Makes a 76. Turns out I should definitely take a break more often!

BTW don't want to feel I'm slipping on my Wordle standards, just that I've hit a new level of busy alongside my phone not sending alerts from this website any more so I'm missing my nudges...

And a less impressive 24 at the opera

Back