Wordle - Quordle Thread

Better than yesterday, if not entirely spectacular (3+25+60=88).

Attachments

• IMG_2100.jpeg
    IMG_2100.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Good result for me today starting with a 2 for Wordle, then a 7, 4, 6, 3 20 for Quordle (getting lucky with the last word as the only clue I had was a single vowel), and a 53 for Octordle. Overall total of 75.

Last edited:
Well I scraped through Quordle by abandoning my hard mode strategy, but kept it for Octordle and scraped through there too, so who knows how much difference it makes, although I think it probably I would have failed Quordle today if I had stuck with it as my starting word didn't give me much to go on.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 3 7 4 = 23
Octordle for 67

Makes a total of 94 for me.

Did Wordle and half of Quordle (is that a Duordle?) before I left. Shattered after but managed to scrape home!

Wordle in 3
Quordle to the wire for 26 (6, 3, 8, 9)
Octordle to the wire for 69

Total Score 98! Think it is the Spoon of Wood for me! :(

Guess who forgot that she wasn't playing hard mode in Quordle until she was on the last word with one life left and just 2 gold. Needless to say it was another DNF 🙄

Wordle was inspired though for 2
Quordle 5 X 6 8 = DNF
Octordle was a reasonable 60

Very happy with today's result. Various tricky bits but managed to find my way around them all. Wordle for a 3, then a 3, 6, 5, 7 Quordle for 21, and a 52 for Octordle. Total of 76.

Usual middle of the road.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 6,5,8,3 = 22
Octordle in 64
Total 89
Edited; just checked my Wordle score and discovered I did it in 3, not 4!

Last edited:
Much better result today (4+22+52=78), mostly due to some inspired Octordle guesses.

Attachments

• IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Wordle in 2 for the second day in a row 😎
Quordle X 6 3 4 = DNF for the second day in a row 🙄
Octordle for 63

Today it was a 3 for Wordle, then a 2, 5, 4, 7 18 for Quordle and ended with a 56 on Octordle for an overall total of 77.

We're needing to choose a word for next week's challenge after last week's 3 way tie between me, @littlevoice359 and @MikeyBikey. I'll stand down to leave the others to fight over it!

I think I chose this week so @MikeyBikey should get the honour next week.

Back