Wordle - Quordle Thread

Really annoyed! I had to Power Down my phone (running iffy Android 14) as Libre Link was playing games again! My old Huawei phone ran the equivalent of Android 12 (I think) without CGM and never had any issues. Anyway after Power Up I found Quordle and Octordle wiped. Fortunately I shared with my family so know I did not dream my results!

Does anybody else find the virtual keyboard on Quordle more awkward and error prone than those on Wordle and Octordle!

Really annoyed! I had to Power Down my phone (running iffy Android 14) as Libre Link was playing games again! My old Huawei phone ran the equivalent of Android 12 (I think) without CGM and never had any issues. Anyway after Power Up I found Quordle and Octordle wiped. Fortunately I shared with my family so know I did not dream my results!

Does anybody else find the virtual keyboard on Quordle more awkward and error prone than those on Wordle and Octordle!
Hadn’t noticed, on the ipad, but it does annoy me that the Enter button is on the left for Wordle and on the right for the other two.

I am just happy that I completed all 3. I had to walk away from Quordle and come back to it as I got really bogged down and I had two choices on my last word in Octordle and for once I chose the correct one to squeak home!

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 7 8 5 = 23
Octordle for 67

Total for me is 93

Morning! Up early with a hypo accompanied by phantom pain - all this is a pain! :( Anyway:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 24 (8, 7, 4. 5)
Octordle in 12 for 61

Total Score 89! I suspect there may be some higher scores or a DNF. After I finished I had to .look up the last word on Octordle. I had three placed letters, and a vowel and a consonant that only worked one way. Never heard or read the word before!

Pedestrian result here too (4+20+72=96). Tricky mix this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2092.jpeg
    IMG_2092.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
Bringing up with the rear with the wooden spoon again because as @MikeyBikey predicted there would likely be a DNF today and of course it was bound to be me 🙄. My starter word gave me nothing at all in 3 out of 4 words in Quordle, and the 4the word was 2 very banal letters in gold positions, so very little to go on. By the end I knew all the answers but just had no lives left to complete it.

Wordle in 3
Quordle X 9 8 5 = DNF
Ocotrdle for 67

That 6th word in Octordle has come up before Mikey, so I am surprised that you haven't seen it and certainly not as obscure as some of the words you sometimes suggest for the Weekly Challenge. :confused:

And 24
For me makes 86

Bringing up with the rear with the wooden spoon again because as @MikeyBikey predicted there would likely be a DNF today and of course it was bound to be me 🙄. My starter word gave me nothing at all in 3 out of 4 words in Quordle, and the 4the word was 2 very banal letters in gold positions, so very little to go on. By the end I knew all the answers but just had no lives left to complete it.

Wordle in 3
Quordle X 9 8 5 = DNF
Ocotrdle for 67

That 6th word in Octordle has come up before Mikey, so I am surprised that you haven't seen it and certainly not as obscure as some of the words you sometimes suggest for the Weekly Challenge. :confused:

Are you having ENOKI for supper? Plenty of vowels if I decide to use it! 🙂 BTW what is the starter for tomorrow's Weekly Challenge if I get over the first hurdle?

Had one life left in every game including Wordle but thanks to getting some words early in Quordle and Octordle not a cricket score. There are a few hazards out there today!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 24 (8, 7, 4, 5)
Octordle in 12 for 60

Total Score 89!

Back