Wordle - Quordle Thread

Sorry all terrible reflection of my ability to prioritise today. Somehow other things managed to claw their way to the top of the board 🙂

Feels like the weekly could be TARDY?

I'll be back and posting in a day or two 🙂

I liked the idea of TARDY as it is one of my fortes 😱 but unfortunately it didn't work out for me and I ended up DNF.

Luck was really against me tonight/morning. I had 4 green letters on the last word and 4 lives left but 4 options and of course it took me all 4 lives to find the correct one. 😡

Wordle in 3
Quordle 2 4 9 5 = 20
Octordle for 68

Total = 91

Sorry, @rebrascora , I needed all the luck to scrape home with the correct one of several alternatives in Quordle.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 3,5,9,7 = 24
Octordle in 60
Total 88

Tied with @rebrascora, albeit with different individual puzzle scores (5+26+60=91).

Weekly challenge completed with a pretty decent score of 20.

Attachments

• IMG_2075.jpeg
    IMG_2075.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2076.jpeg
    IMG_2076.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I managed to crash on wordle! Had a good guess on 2 then too many options for the first letter so hard mode got the better of me. I actually might stop hard mode as I think it's just too annoying sometimes. I can always play hard ish mode ie I'll basically stick to hard unless it's silly to do so

Maybe I'll leave tardy to mature a while longer

Decided to rush into TARDY anyway (can someone who's funnier than me crack the joke that I can sense in there somewhere?)

3 8 5 6 = 22

Not a brilliant performance but mind not really on it. Dressings cone off my foot after a week of "unpleasant" antibiotics.

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle to the wire for 28 (9, 4, 7, 8)
Octordle in 12 for 64 (could have lower but I failed to process letters correctly)

Total Score 98

Think they were all very tricky (devious) this morning @Robin

And still waiting for transport to podiatry. ..

Last edited:
I thought I did badly but looks like so far everyone is in the same boat although at least I had a life left in all 3 puzzles, unlike Mikey who seems to have used one of my leftover ones with a 7 in Wordle?? And he seems to have added it in to his total so maybe not a typo. I am being missing something? Anyway my results....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 5 6 3 8 = 22
Octordle for 65

Total for the day = 92...

Oops... forgot to hit the "post reply" button earlier...

7 2 9 8 = 26
Makes 88

I'll take it as a win as I've managed to do them before lunch. A pre prandial Wordle nerdle

Back