Wordle - Quordle Thread

Only just squeaked home with a slice of luck on Octordle…two rows left and three possibilities, for once I didn’t choose the incorrect two first.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 5,7,4,6 = 22
Quordle in 68
Total 94

Only just squeaked home with a slice of luck on Octordle…two rows left and three possibilities, for once I didn’t choose the incorrect two first.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 5,7,4,6 = 22
Quordle in 68
Total 94
I had the same situation with the last word in Octordle but had 3 lives left and 3 options and chose the correct one second.

A nasty 5 to kick off in Wordle, then a 8, 3, 6, 4 Quordle for 21. On Octordle managed to figure out words for rows 3 to 9 but then ran into (the same?) list of 3 options for the last one and only got it on the third guess so a 54 there. Overall total of 80.

Started as in the waiting game! Done Wordle and Quordle but puzzling over Octordle.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in. 7 for21 (3, 6, 7, 5)

Finished Octordle in 12 for 61.

Total Score a Mikey in the Middle one of 86!

Still waiting on transport and worried I might miss appointment. Been on hold for 30 minutes trying to check status!

Just answered after I posted. Ambulance en route but picking up other patient. Concerned I will be too late to be seen!

Finished Octordle in 12 for 61.

Total Score a Mikey in the Middle one of 86!

Still waiting on transport and worried I might miss appointment. Been on hold for 30 minutes trying to check status!

Just answered after I posted. Ambulance en route but picking up other patient. Concerned I will be too late to be seen!
Yuck! Sounds extremely frustrating.

It is. In fact I only just made it. I will be updating my separate thread. Fingers crossed I do not have to wait too long (last week it was around three hours) for my return journey.
Phew! Fingers crossed for prompt return.

5 7 3 6 = 21
Makes 86

Starting today's results with another reasonable score... and can you believe it, I came second yesterday!! :D

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 3 7 6 = 21
Octordle for 59

Total = 84

Out of the running for me today after going off the rails on Octordle.

Started with a lovely 2 for Wordle, then a 7, 5, 3, 8 for a Quordle 23 but then row 3 of Octordle was one of those "Are you sure it's not correct.... I really can't think of anything else it could be" moments followed by a couple of later errors. Ended up with a 66 for a total of 91.

Middle of the road result here (4+23+60=87).

Attachments

• IMG_2061.jpeg
    IMG_2061.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
Not a good day as with both Quordle and Octordle made a good start but then got bogged down! Was sure of the words but was wrong - in one case it was because of the Yankee spelling!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 23;(6, 8, 2, 7)
Octordle in 12 for 67

Total Score 94!

Waiting for transport . I was the first amputee here and am now the last to leave. Want to get back as need a cuppa (only chilled water here) and 40 winks! 🙂

Think it's near impossible to take the wooden spoon from me today bar a DNF. Almost a high score on Octordle I was so bad!
7 6 3 5= 21
So far so not too bad at all
Before
Wait for it....
74 ladies and gentlemen! I thank you

Bit of a disappointment not to have picked up a couple more in the shorter versions so I could at least have had the cleanliness of a nice round ton

Still 98 it is

Had a good run on Quordle today, and not too shabby on Octordle, mainly because some of the obscure words rang a bell from having them before, so I tried them sooner rather than later. That’ll be my good score for the month, it doesn’t happen very often.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 5,4,6,3 = 18
Octordle in 59
Total 81

Mixed bag for me but the very poor Octordle score will have seriously impacted my total.
Think Mumpie is probably safe from me with the kitchen utensil though....

Wordle in 2
Quordle 6 3 5 7 = 21
Octordle for a whopping 72

Total looks like 95

Back