Wordle - Quordle Thread

Let's go with CAROL
The only other themed ones that spring to mind for me a more like GRUMP, SNORE, maybe CHEER and DRINK. Not the greatest insight into how our Christmases play out

Fir Christmas week we could have WHITE, FAIRY, ANGEL or CLAUS! In fact one could do a Christmas Quordle or even Octordle? :rofl:

Might post late next couple of days as need to go to bed early in case Patient Transport arrive early in the mornings! Or they might be late and make me miss appointments! :(

Last edited:
Disaster for me...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 9 5 7 8 = 29 AGAIN!
Octordle DNF

Pretty mediocre result (3+21+66=90), thanks to a few bad guesses in Octordle.

Attachments

• IMG_2006.jpeg
    IMG_2006.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Woke with a thumping head at 3.3. Now normalised and waiting for Patient Transport to physio - they never got me to podiatry yesterday! :( Anyway been waiting long enough to tackle the Wordles for an average Mikey in the Middle performance. Really struggled with Quordle but got a degree of redemption on Octordle! 🙂

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 27 (8, 9, 4, 6)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 91!

Pretty bleurgh from me
7 9 4 5 = 25
Makes a horrid 96

Wordle 4
Quordle 8 6 3 5 = 22
Octordle 67

Total 93

Total would have been so much better if I didn’t keep putting words that are correct all but one letter! Did it at least three times this morning.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,3,8,5 =23
Octordle in 64
Total 91

I had 3 options after the second line in Wordle and of course I had to choose the 2 wrong ones first!

Wordle in 5
Quordle 7 2 9 8 = 26
Octordle for 51

Total = 82

4 24 and 62 makes 90 for me...

Back