Wordle - Quordle Thread

Ugh. Combination of tricky words and wrong choices gives me a total of 93. Wordle with a 4, Quordle with a 5, 4, 9, 7 25, and then an Octordle 64.
It is slightly comforting to know you have an off day sometimes...... That said, none of the rest of us have attempted it yet so maybe if you found it tricky we will all DNF! 🙄
Off to attempt it now...

Well I made a right pigs ear of Octordle but scraped through with a cricket score! :(

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 7 3 9 = 24
Octordle for a whopping 78!

Total looks like 105

Can't decide if I am going to continue and do the Weekly challenge now. I had a practice Octordle with ROUTE yesterday and didn't like it. The letters are too common.

Well, twice I had 2 choices and talked myself out of the right word to use the wrong one first.
A double DNF for me on the Weekly Challenge 4 X X 7 :(

Mixed bag today, best ever on Quordle, really struggled on Octordle and the weekly. Will have words with OH, who always smugly says it’s his better choice of starter when he beats me.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,5,3,6 = 18
Octordle in 68
Total 90

Weekly in 3,8,7,9 = 27

Mixed for me too
Wordle in 6 as I flapped around for the missing letter, sometimes think I should give up hard mode...
Quordle 7 6 4 8 = 25
Octordle in 61 makes 92

Wordle 905 6/6

⬜⬜
⬜⬜

And 4 8 7 5 on the weekly for 24

Modest result (3+26+60=89) here. Weekly challenge in 25.

Attachments

• IMG_1996.jpeg
    IMG_1996.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 0
Today's try was the Wordle in 3 and then a 6, 4, 7, 3 Quordle for 20. Managed to get first word on Octordle on second row and was hoping for something under 52 but thwarted by too many 50/50s ending with a 54.

Overall total of 77.

I don't think I am line for the Spoon of Wood but then I am not in line for the Gold either! :(

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 22 (5, 6, 7, 4)
Octordle in 11 for 54

Total Score 80!

I had a purple patch today, all my guesses were correct. Must be because I had to get up early to move the car again, rather than doing the puzzles while I drink my tea in bed.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 6,4,3,5 = 18
Octordle in 52
Total 73
I will never achieve that again!

Well @Mumpie_olgran it looks as we have tied on 24 to win and chose nest week's Weekly Challenge starter. Do you fancy a play off or suggestions. I have been trying to think of 5-letter Christmas words with two vowels. The best I have, so far, is CAROL as ones like SANTA and ELVES are flawed!

Late on parade, but my results for today are Wooden Spoon winning I believe, as usual 🙄 ...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 9 8 7 = 29
Octordle in 61

Total for the day is 91

6 3 8 5= 22
And 3
Makes 85
A demain mes amis

Well @Mumpie_olgran it looks as we have tied on 24 to win and chose nest week's Weekly Challenge starter. Do you fancy a play off or suggestions. I have been trying to think of 5-letter Christmas words with two vowels. The best I have, so far, is CAROL as ones like SANTA and ELVES are flawed!
Let's go with CAROL
The only other themed ones that spring to mind for me a more like GRUMP, SNORE, maybe CHEER and DRINK. Not the greatest insight into how our Christmases play out

Back