Wordle - Quordle Thread

Invitation refused. My last choice was awful. In fact AWFUL probably would have been better. Please do have a pop instead

Invitation refused. My last choice was awful. In fact AWFUL probably would have been better. Please do have a pop instead
I cant remember what I’ve chosen in the past, I know we’ve had my usual starter, and one of my alternatives. Have we had ROUTE? Which is my husband's usual starter?

I love the suggestion @MikeyBikey but I do feel decorum must win out this time. An affable pass of the lukewarm potato leaves us with Route and tip of the hat to Mr@Robin!

Rather mixed today. Excellent Wordle, poor Quordle and average Octordle.

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8 for 25 (6, 7, 8, 4)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score - two fat ladies 88! Will probably be beaten but think Quordle might catch someone! :rofl:

Rather annoying this morning
58 Octordle
4 5 7 6= 22
Then a 6 on wordle having had 3 correct letters on the second try! Vagaries of hard mode...
Anyway an 86 pour moi

Almost last posting today but not last in position for once. Sorry @Robin!

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 7 4 3 = 22
Octordle for 61

Total for the day = 86

Truly dismal result (4+27+69=100) here. Wooden spoon for me :(

Attachments

• IMG_1987.jpeg
    IMG_1987.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
I got slap happy and blew it on Octordle after a mediocre Wordle and dismal Quordle...
Every time I had 2 choices I chose the wrong one first! Arrgh!! 😡

Wordle in 4
Quordle 7 5 8 9 = 29
Octordle = DNF

After a few nights free of phantom pain it has struck back with the top of foot ablaze (burning fire emoji). Also bizarrely gone hypo but think that is my system getting over the pneumonia jab. Anyway average Wordle but struggled with final few words of both Quordle and Octordle.

Wordle in 4
Octordle in 8 for 26 (5, 6, 7, 8) but neatly done
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 90 - so from results already in a Mikey in the Middle performance!

Middle of the road for me too. (That’s just triggered an earworm of a song called Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep by a band of that name, Aarggh!)
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,3,5,8 = 23
Octordle in 63
Total 89.

Edit. Just googled the song. No.1 in 1970. I was 14. That dates me!

Nowt too special from here
And 61
For 90 to match my mate mikey in the middle

Similar results (3+67+21=91) here. Tricky today.

Attachments

• IMG_1991.jpeg
    IMG_1991.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
Back